Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Lady has 500 days!!

17 years ago 0 300 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow, you are truly amazing!! Congrats! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 280 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,088 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $700 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
  • Quit Meter

$204,363.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5157 Hours: 12

Minutes: 3 Seconds: 51

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WOOHOO! Congratulations. ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 269 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,734 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2152 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 43 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
17 years ago 0 235 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way ta go Lady! 500 smoke-free days is just awesome! Time for another celebration. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/19/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 390 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,809 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1326 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 40 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
17 years ago 0 1450 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[b]You are once... Twice... Three times a....[/b] [img] http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/686/ladyfy4.gif[/img] [color=blue][font=Tahoma]All the best~[/color] [img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6922/n3us.gif[/img][size=3][color=blue]2[/color][/size][img]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/2344/k6ob.gif[/img][/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/20/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 450 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,918 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2250 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 42 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
17 years ago 0 453 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow, I almost missed this. On behalf of Fresh Air Freaks everywhere: [font=Comic Sans MS][/font][b][/b][size=4]He-e-e-ey La-a-a-ady-y-y! [/size][i][that was my best Jerry Lewis impression. Whaddya think?][/i] I don't even think I can count to 500, (I run out of digits after 20.) You're awesome! But you know that, for heaven's sake. We don't need to tell you. We're just grateful you're still here [i]to tell us!!![/i] Here's to another 500, baby: Cheers! Cold Turkeys gotta keep the flock together! mc [i][/i] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/31/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 441 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,623 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1764 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 42 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
17 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The celebration continues. Everyday just keeps getting better. Jan.. you will make it too. You are a fighter and we will help you get through this. Just don't give up. Sweetpea...Thanks for traveling the road with me...you are almost there too. Luna...Your support always helps so much. Thanks for the adventures. Pete...I feel so blessed to know you. You are a loving and caring person and you mean the world to me. Hummy...We've come a long way haven't we. I need to email you :) Exhale.. long time no hear. Look at those stats! Cheryl... every step of the way my good friend. Glad you are still here. Lilly... wholesome and secure man, I never thought those words and my quit would go together but they really do now. Nascarfan..Look at you. Has it really been 6 mos? Congratulations! Free... my light when it was so very dark. Jeremiah 29:11 Keep up the great quits everyone! Every day smoke free is reason to celebrate :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 502 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 10,049 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1757 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 44 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
Hard to believe! 500 days and over 10,000 ciggies not smoked! ME! I know a lot of you have worried about me off and on during this quit but I think I've finally got this thing down :p About time huh! Ladybugg - Thanks for starting this thread and for all the bug huggs along the way. RD Man - Just look at you go now! I'm so proud of you. Cybrduke - Holy Cow Batman is RIGHT! Sillyme - If I've said anything to help you I'm glad. Joe - Thanks buddy. Rusty - My hero. Thanks Missyfit and UFO - WOW two unsmokeables! Thanks Duffis - What can I say. You told me I would make it. Casey - Thanks for all the support you and the rest of the mods give. You guys are great! Cobenfan - I bought two Mirah Carey CD's on Saturday as my reward. I have more books than I can read right now. Still working on Promise Me. Was it good? Sparkey - Look at you Go! DAY 6! You are awesome... I'm watching you :) Arielle - your stats are quite impressive too. Ron - glad you dropped by. We've missed you around here. Healer - Plenty of room. Thanks Deli - Thank you so much. I hope you are enjoying the accommodations at the beach! Cheermom - I am so proud of you. Regardless of the obsticles you come out on top. You are a true fighter winning this war against the addiction. It is my pleasure to assist you in any way possible. You are an amazing person. Really folks, I'm amazed to be here. It has been quite a journey. I don't post as often but I am still around. It is great to see so many people fighting against this addiction and winning. Keep up the great work. The Freedom is AWESOME! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 500 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 10,012 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1750 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 44 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
Here I sit, 500 days smoke free. Thanks to all of you. I'm sitting here at 8:00 at night in my PJ's listening to my CD's I bought for a reward. I announced to the kids at dinner that 500 days ago today I quit smoking. They clapped their hands (great kids). Then I informed them that after dinner they are on their own. I have retired to my room for a evening of music and relaxation. This feels so good. Penquin, I believe in you and I'm glad you came back. Mr. Ed.. the support you offer and the way you keep up with everyone is wonderful. Parrot Lady ... you are right 500 is incredible! Windy.. I'm so glad you are here. I love reading your posts and you give excellent support as well. Stormy... You will get here too. Just like the rest of us.. one day at a time. JessicaMarie...long time no read. Thank you. Ericon your meter is really climbing now. and my dear friend Shevie. Thanks for keeping me sane and listening to me ramble. The fireworks are cool. :) I know for a fact that I wouldn't be here if it weren't for those here at this site. I won't ever be able to thank you enough or repay you for all you have done for me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Lady :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 500 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 10,017 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1750 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 44 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
Hey N2K... good to you see you popping in! Princess the CD's are great. I'm getting ready to turn them off and turn in for the night. It has been a great day. Thanks for sharing it with me everyone. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 500 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 10,018 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1750 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 44 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
17 years ago 0 388 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady, I'm in total agreement with N2K...You are ONCE, TWICE, THREE TIMES A LADY.....and We LOVE YOU !!!!!!! [b][size=4][center][color=Red]Congratulations[/color][/center][/size] [/b] [center]on 500 Days of FREEDOM !!!!![/center] Luv,[IMG]http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/6451/sweetpea8bk.jpg[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/29/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 441 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,304 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1980.09 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 53 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0

Reading this thread: