Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,657 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PGOMEZ, Julia725, RFULLERO, OJOIZA ALTHEA, PKENNETH LANCE

4 Months of Freedom for FREE ... that's Me!!!!

17 years ago 0 589 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
congratulations Free...love reading your posts [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 31 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 891 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $121.52 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
17 years ago 0 515 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
CONGRATULATIONS FREE! And thanks for the example of how to do it right the first time! Ericon [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 28 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 980 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $203 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
17 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Free!!!! You are always thinking of others and noticing other people's milestones... it's good to see you celebrating your own now too! Congratulations! I hope you have a nice reward planned! Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 321 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,047 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1325.73 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 1985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm Free! I'm Free! And freedom is a reality, I�m free! You are so right on with your quit, congratulations! The memories fade sloo, slooo, slowly. One day you will get up in the morning and say, hey Free you know I haven�t had a smoking memory in so long I can�t remember when. I think that is how it ends. I, Stickin, not quite there yet; I will use more time.
17 years ago 0 1128 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[center][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m180/princessceleste_2006/thanirbo.gif[/IMG][/center][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m180/princessceleste_2006/sparklybutt.gif[/IMG] 4 Months is fantastic Free... I remember reading your posts when i first came here, i remember thinking you have so much strength and determination. I want to thank you for all the encouragement and support you have given me directly and indirectly. I have appreciated all you have done. You have a gentle, caring and loving soul which is truly appreciated on this site. Thank YOU Free PrincessC :) xx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 63 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,276 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $642.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
17 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Free congratulations :)Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 91 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,377 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $364 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
17 years ago 0 577 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Job well done...many congratulations!! Best regards, Lllly :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 124 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,738 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �620 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
  • Quit Meter

$295,308.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5384 Hours: 13

Minutes: 58 Seconds: 33

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
4 smoke free months for me. 1st Quit attempt. No slips. Quitting smoking has not be hard for me. Learning new coping skills for emotions has been a little challenging, but I am continuing to practice my new skills and getting better at them everyday. No matter what though ... I'm not reaching for a smoke to cope. I have not craved a cigarette for months. I was a smoker; it's not like I can erase my history. So, yes, I still have triggers/memories of me smoking ... but they are just memories ... that is all they are. And I don't sit around thinking about them. I am really enjoying my new non smoking life. It is a feeling truly worth celebrating, not just today, but everyday. Thank you to the many here that have helped me in my life changing journey. Thank you very much. Fondly, Free [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 123 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,706 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $492 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
  • Quit Meter

$54,518.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5957 Hours: 21

Minutes: 22 Seconds: 41

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

YES!!! & Thanks Rob! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 123 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,706 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $492 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
  • Quit Meter

$54,518.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Rachel - Thanks for celebrating with me. Wanna trade stats? ;p Rob - Yep, first and last attempt ... you betcha! It seems like you've come a long way & super happy for you. CobenFan - You have been a great inspiration to me as well & for that I would like to thank you! RivMan - No matter what, life is grand just like you said. Thank you for aiding and sharing in my success. Mr. Ed - My favorite horse of course! Thank you for always being there to lift me up. Lilly - It's been a positive pleasure walking this quit journey with you. ItsIronic - Thanks for being happy for me. I wish I could spread how I feel to everyone. Thanks for always having a kind word. Marie - You are always so kind and understanding. Thanks for celebrating with me. PrincessC - I'm so happy to hear that I, in some way, helped you with your quit. You have certaintly returned the favor to many here. Bless you. Rusty - That feeling goes both ways. Thank you for all of your support. Sillyme - I'm glad to be of service. And congrats on your 1st smoke free month. The first month is the hardest imo and you got throught it! Kudos to YOU! Chickstarr - You always seem to say the right thing at the right time ... always right when I need it. You just don't know how many smiles you've put on my face. You have been a big help in my quit. Thank you. HealerWithin - I can tell you how tired I would have been in the beginning of my quit without your advice. Thank you for your advice and support. stickin to it - Yep the memories fade slowly, but the good news is that they DO FADE! WOOT! Thanks for celebrating with me. Lady - Those feelings go both ways Lady. I have learned much from you as well. --- [IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/Daniwiz/2679a.gif[/IMG] [b]LOVIN' MY NEW LIFE! TRULY LOVIN' IT!!!! Thank you ... everyone![/b] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 125 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,765 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $500 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
  • Quit Meter

$54,518.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: