Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

TRUDY is at the BEACH TODAY W/HER 100 DAYS!!

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Trudy, Congratulations! We're all so proud to see you reach this milestone, reward yourself generously and don't forget your sunblock! Danielle _________________________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Trudy, Congratulations! We're all so proud to see you reach this milestone, reward yourself generously and don't forget your sunblock! Danielle _________________________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Trudy, Welcome to the Beach!! I'm doing a paella tonight and we will party until late See you soon Mr Ed :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 136 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,099 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1020 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 22 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
17 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i125/CHEARNE/thshamrock.jpg[/IMG] Ah, Shamrock O'Trudy, You Got A Mighty Fine Quit There! Off to the beach with your 100 Big Days. Congratulations! Shamrock CobenFan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 96 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,636 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $336 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
17 years ago 0 216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi guys, Didn't we have such a great party?!!Dancing and eating and drinking-Mr Ed the food was delish-where did you learn to cook like that?Healer,I'm right behind you, where are the Beach Quitters? I must give you kudos for that hammock, it is so comfortable I might spend today just lazing around.Hey Lady, it's good to see you, you're right, it is fun to run your toes through the sand, thanks for coming, ItsIronic, I love the beautiful picture of the hammock in the water,and yes, I am very happy to reach this milestone, thank you,I hope you had a nice time at the party.Islandgirl,thanks for your kind words, how did you do on your finals? Can you come out and play yet?Hi butterfly, I'm glad to finally meet you, thank you for the congrats--I Do Crave The Quit!!I love that line!!Now guys , what should we do? Do you want to play or should we just be lazy? I'm up for anything. Trudy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 102 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,364 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $304.98 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
17 years ago 0 216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Healer,Thanks for that beautiful hammock, I'll have a nice cold drink and rest up for the party.That cake looks great-lots of frosting I see!!Thanks for the congrats and the sparkly 100 Cuddles,Hey Cobenfan, my fellow Shamrock, what a neat Shamrock-thanks,Shevie- I love all those smiling faces and the encouraging words,thank you, hi Polly, it's so good to finally meet you, thanks for the warm welcome,Danielle, thanks for your support and I've got sunblock right here-I'll share if anyone forgot theirs-oh, btw, I bought myself some new jeans and summer shirts for my reward, Hey Mr. Ed-I love animals and I can hardly wait for that paella, thanks for welcoming me.You have all made my day...thank you so much. Now, let's rest up so we can Par-tey all night-I brought this cool boom box with 100's of CD's. They were a little heavy to carry but what the heck, we're having a party! Trudy :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,317 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $299 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
17 years ago 0 1262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Trudy [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d192/katgrad/46e935b3.jpg[/IMG] Congratulations on hitting the beach! I hope you are as happy as I was when I reached this awesome milestone! Keep up the awesome quit. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 151 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,271 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $453 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
17 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Trudy - Those 100 days are lookin' good on you and so is that pink hammock and matching ice chest!! Pink it is, per your request! I'm heading back to the Beach now to check and see what needs to be done for tonight... Boom box - KEWL! Everyone's invited to the Beach...lots of good friends, great food and healing waves:) [url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/sunbouncingball.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/sunbouncingball.gif[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 116 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,086 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $539.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
:) This is TRUDY'S SPECIAL DAY!! 100 HUGE DAYS and she is off to the Beach!! Trudy, your pink hammock and cooler are in place and there's a party tonight in your honour!!! CONGRATULATIONS, FRIEND:) Everyone is invited to Trudy's party tonight at the Beach! Well done:) [url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/pinkbdaycake.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/pinkbdaycake.gif[/IMG][/url] Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 116 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,064 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $539.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
Calling Trudy - The Beach quitters are all looking for you!! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 118 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,130 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $548.7 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17

Reading this thread: