Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,622 Members

Please welcome our newest members: SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC, HMAZO, MLISING

Cliff Top Cafe (14-49 days)

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Roxy! Welcome to the Cliff-Top Cafe, please let us know how you've celebrated this milestone! Danielle ________________________ The SSC Support Team
PrincessC & Pokeypup, Glad to see you've made it to the Cliff Top Cafe! Congratulations on reaching this milestone! We are so proud of you and look forward to seeing you board the ship! Danielle _______________________ The SSC Support Team
Cheermom, Have fun! You've earned it! Danielle ______________________ The SSC Support Team
Congratulations ex-slave! Have fun on the ship, we'll be waiting for you at the beach. Danielle ______________________ The SSC Support Team
Welcome to the cafe Concrete_Dude! Grab your tickets, a cup of coffee, relax and wait your boat to come in! Danielle _________________________ The SSC Support Team
Auntie, Welcome to the Cliff Top Cafe! We can't wait to hear all about your reward! Danielle ______________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 607 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well, I'm leaving the cafe now and boarding the cruise 50-99 ship!!! I never in my right mind thought I would get this far but I did and I'm going to enjoy the cruise until its beach time at 100!! Thanks to all Kim [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 54 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,360 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $218.7 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
I made it to the Cliff Top Cafe!!!! Day 14 for me. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 358 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $56.7 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
Almost 1/2 way to boarding the cruise boat. I almost can't believe I've made it this far! I am so enjoying the cafe and patiently waiting for my ticket to board the cruise ship!! (PS Plus I really can't wait to see what happens in two days here since the smoking ban goes into effect State-wide July 1st woohoo!!!) Kim [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 559 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $89.1 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
17 years ago 0 1070 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am leaving on a cruise ship tomorrow! Sorry I didn't find the cafe sooner. I will see you all on the cruise ship, I'll save you a spot!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 49 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 990 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $220.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18

Reading this thread: