Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

***3galeh CELEBRATES ONE YEAR TOMORROW***

18 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well Wendy, no matter when your 1 year anniversary is, you still deserve all of the praise and congratulations!! You've been such an awesome support to so many here on this site! Thank you for encouraging and supporting all of us! Congratulations on 1 awesome year!!!!! Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 173 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,344 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $714.49 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
18 years ago 0 563 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wendy, I profoundly apologize for being so late with your well earned congratulations on your ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!! [b][COLOR=red][SIZE=4]CONGRATULATIONS ON ONE (1) YEAR QUIT!!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/b] [b][COLOR=blue][SIZE=3]YOU ARE THERE!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/b] [img]http://www.loumill.com/misc/dancing-awesome.gif[/img] [b][color=Purple]Be Strong. Be Smart. Be Quit[/color] [color=black]Joe[/color] [size=3][color=Blue]Knowledge Replaces Fear[/color][/size] [size=2][color=purple]Hoping for success without hard work is like trying to harvest without planting.[/color][/size] [size=2][color=black]Illegitimus non carborundum est[/color][/size][/b] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 349 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,747 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $855.05 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 61 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
  • Quit Meter

$36,332.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 9768 Hours: 2

Minutes: 28 Seconds: 34

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 2027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Tommorrow has come!!! [size=4][b][color=Purple]WAY TO GO, WENDY!!!!!!!!!!![/color] [color=Orange]ONE YEAR ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/size][/b] [IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d69/agildog/smiley_1243.gif[/IMG] Shevie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/23/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 332 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,648 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1261.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 61 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
18 years ago 0 135 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
CONGRATULATIONS WENDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have been a wonderful addition to SSC and I thank you for your caring and concern for all of us. Have a wonderful day and reward yourself BIG. HUGS, Nan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/18/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 366 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,435 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1390.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 45 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
18 years ago 0 1110 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I want to thank all those who posted to me, I really do appreciate all the good thoughts. I have saved this whole thread so I can go back and read it whenever I want. It made me feel so good to see all the posts and to know that I have helped some just as I was helped on the SSC. I smoked for 36 years, so if you ever have any doubt that maybe you cant do it, read about some of us here who smoked for so long and are now successful quitters, it can be done. Everyone have a great smoke free day :) :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 368 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,207 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2760 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 48 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
Gollyyyyyy so many wonderful wishes from so many wonderful people, thank you, thank you, thank you so much!! Looky my meter, it looks so purdy :) :) :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 365 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,144 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2737.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 47 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
This past year has had its ups and downs, but with the help of this site and my wonderful friends here there have been more ups than downs. My journey has been a long one but I am sure I have this beat now, but you can be sure I will never let my guard down. I always said I wouldnt quit because I liked smoking, well now I have decided I like NOT smoking better. :) I am so very proud of myself for what I have accomplished in the last year, not only quitting but losing weight and getting a new job that I love. I have enjoyed giving to support to new people and helping them along as I was helped. Its a chain that must be kept going to help others beat this awful addiction and to know the wonderful feeling of being free. Thank you everyone for all your kind words here, I really appreciate it. Now just to clarify, I quit April 21, 2005, and since this is April 21, 2006 I would say today is my 1 year anniversary!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO I did it!!! ;p [quote] The only thing that stands between a woman and what she wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible. [/quote] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 365 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,132 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2737.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 47 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
oops!!! My reward is mostly being smoke free for 1 year. But, I did book a trip to Atlantic City for 4 days and I am thinking of a cruise next year because there just wasnt time to fit it in right now. My 3 friends I walk and exercise with are taking me out for a late lunch after I work today and I am going for a manicure and pedicure. I also bought myself a Gone With the Wind music box, I collect music boxes and Gone With the Wind collectables. I think I am mmore excited today than I am on my birthday lol. One person I have to thank is Rusty, she was there my first day on here when I was ready to say to heck with it all. She walked me through it and because of her caring and compassion I did make it. Rusty, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart, you are a true friend. I will be here, ready and waiting. Hummy, thank you for being there and helping me through our dieting and exercise. I love that you gave me this thread even if it was a tad early :p Now I think I have said it all but I may be back again lol. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 365 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,132 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2737.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 47 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
Thank you flatlander, I am still celebrating so you didnt miss it at all :) :) :) and I am proud as can be! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 370 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,272 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2775 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 48 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
Thanks JOhn, I will take the congrats anytime, I am proud of this. I know when you retire life seems to slow down and I am sure you deserve it. You look pretty good smokeless in Oklahoma too. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 372 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,308 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2790 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 48 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57

Reading this thread: