Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,500 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Ash Kickers, Come Strut Your Stuff!!!!

17 years ago 0 1262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear IWIN I am so sorry you had a rotten weekend and I hope today (Monday) is the start of things getting better for you. I feel bad for you and your husband about his teeth. I can understand that he would have a hard time with the whole teeth thing. Teeth are a very intimate part of us....like hair...except this happened to him suddenly instead of gradually. I am sure it has been difficult to support him, And you have done so without smoking and that is fantastic. I commend you!!! This weekend I did notice there were a couple of woman quitters who have to watch their husbands smoke everyday and they are having a very very hard time with that. If I were your husband I would have a hard time holding onto that quit. So I commend both of you. I hope things are better today and PLEASE come back here and talk if not. We are here for you girl! Your co ash kicker karen [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 98 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,475 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $294 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
17 years ago 0 1262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Ash Kickers Here is a list Redrosie put together 3/30. Who is still around?? redrosie, Nova Scotia polly, Dayton, Ohio Kaiser,Wilson, New York Lana, Janet, Jackson Beach Ex Roller, Oxfordshire, England Love My Dogs, fishoutofwater, Richmond, Virginia guitarplayerswife, Oregon nana, Pennsylvania Bypass, Lubbock, Texas NSA girl, Blacksburg, Virginia Iwin, Kansas City Lana,Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Sunshine, Tannersville, Virginia ItsIronic, Ft. Myers, Florida Forthe11thtime, New York, New York Francesca51, Echo, Gammy45,Reno, Nevada Elizabeth, edit, Durban, South Africa Tojo, Kentucky Kenoqueen, Cape Cod, Massachusetts Sheller, Toronto BJ, Abletobreathe, Browneyesblue, Brubaker, Quitordie, Cincere, Newfoundland Boosky, rawker, Charlie girl, [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/lovemygessies/grouphugsmilie.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 97 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,461 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $291 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
18 years ago 0 1262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Guys I just found out I am an Ash Kicker!! The name of the January quitters is just to cool! Kare from Ft Myers Florida. :8|: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 55 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 831 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $165 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
18 years ago 0 1262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Red Rosie for the Big Welcome! I will be proud to be an "ash kicker" And yes, I feel lucky living in warm sunny Fort Myers. I am actually from Delaware up north and I am thinking this quit is much easier on me living in a sunny warm place. I think it may have been harder on me if I still lived up north. Thanks again Kare [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 55 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 831 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $165 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
18 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
And I'm here, kicking butt too! - Day 15 and getting closer to the beach everyday:) Yeah for all of us:) What an amazing and powerful journey. Kudos to all of us for hanging tight to ourselves and each other! Blessings- Healer xox [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 547 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $36 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
18 years ago 0 48 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Rosie Thanks for my message.My babies are actually my grandkids but they are with me more than in their own home and 1 does live here.They are 2,7mnth,5mnth.My youngest son has now come down with them,he,s 11,and we have a cup final match tomorrow.If he is well enough he is going to play as he is the goalkeeper.Still can't be helped.Stay Strong.
17 years ago 0 12 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Edit's still around in Durban, SA ... Iwin, hope you're feeling better today? I had a very bad time last weekend, when depression got the better of me. I had a terrible fight with my husband and children. With hubby smoking I was just so tempted - but I managed in spite of the tears and anger. And now, that makes me feel much better! Do stay positive. ... you're doing so well. And what a wonderful gift from your daughter. I'm now beginning to think that maybe, just maybe, this time I WILL make it! Not. One. Puff. EVER. No matter what ... And thanks, redrosie, for keeping us all together! kathy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 120 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,007 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $240 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
  • Quit Meter

$423,798.67

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6615 Hours: 14

Minutes: 28 Seconds: 26

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 12 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Also a January newborn -- from Durban, South Africa. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 80 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,007 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $160 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
  • Quit Meter

$423,798.67

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6615 Hours: 14

Minutes: 28 Seconds: 26

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
IWIN, Good to hear that you are feeling better. I'm going to believe with you that 3 day thing will be the last one for you. Nothing but good from now on. Hold your chin up high and believe. You're so welcome on the Helen Keller words, those words mean so much to me and I am happy they helped you. You are still in my thought and prayers. Hold on tight and keep saying I CAN DO THIS!!! And I know that you can too. Be blessed, SUNSHINE [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 123 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,091 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $430.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
  • Quit Meter

$229,872.94

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6395 Hours: 2

Minutes: 11 Seconds: 50

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Redrosie, glad that you are feeling better, I was just about to post and see if anyone had heard from you. Iwin, I hope your Monday is filled with happiness and laughter. Polly, thank you for your kind words, it nice to have you along side me also. Janet, ExRoller, and Edit it great to see all of you still kicking Ash.. Be blessed, SUNSHINE [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 121 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,066 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $423.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
  • Quit Meter

$229,872.94

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6395 Hours: 2

Minutes: 11 Seconds: 50

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: