Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

1 WEEK!!!

18 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
siren, Congratulations on one weeks smoke-free! Keep up the great work! Remember to reward yourself, you deserve it. Take Care, Melanie __________________ The SSC Support Team
18 years ago 0 33 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh, I'm already in pretty great shape! That sounds so funny to me, being that I was fat and out of shape most of my life! Exercising is actually a super wonderful way to get rid of a craving!! I can be having a super bad craving with really bad anxiety and all I have to do is start working out and it all melts away!! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 170 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
Thanks guys!! It was pretty hellish and I'm thrilled that it's over. I have a success story to share! My husband and I went out to eat last night. We were waiting by the bar for our table and everyone was smoking. It actually really grossed me out! It burned my nose and my eyes and made my body BEG for fresh air. I couldn't stand it! Same thing today...I was at my parents house and they smoke (I'm working on that one!) and I kept having to step outside for fresh air because the smell was SOOOO strong! I can do this! I'm so happy!! Oh, so for my reward...I've been wanting more Tae Bo work out DVD's and resistance bands. (I lost 120 lbs. and I want to firm everything up!) So, I went out and bought a set of 3 dvd's and the resistance bands. I also bought myself new yarn to crochet a new blanket. I'm never going back!!
Oh my goodness! I cannot believe that it has been one week since I quit!! I feel so wonderful and I'm so proud of myself. I've actually inspired my mother-in-law and one of my closest friends to quit!! Hooray!! Thank you all SOOOO much for your kind words and support. I don't think that I could have made it through this week without you!! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 126 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $35 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
18 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e127/Riverdaleman/woohoo.gif[/IMG] !!!!! awesome week! Congratulations Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 168 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
18 years ago 0 96 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go!!! Hell week is over...WOOHOO! Keep on keepin on...and keep quit! Congrats 2 YOU!!! Knight Amy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 660 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $82.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
18 years ago 0 456 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
CemetarySiren !! Oh my Gosh !! You are doing it !! One week is incredible. I can tell that you have that positive attitude ! You go girl ! It's so cool that the smell of smoke is bothering you, that means that this will be easier than you thought.. some people still like the smoke after quitting.. but not you.. So you're gonna get in shape huh ? You are really trying to imrove your life.. that is obvious. Good for you.. We are here.. hang Tuff ! Knight Christine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 614 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $84 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
18 years ago 0 2364 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations on 1 week. Fantastic [IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/cuddlebug230/cat_happy_clapping_sm_nwm.gif[/IMG] Cuddles [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 280 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $50.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations! You survived Hell Week That is so AWESOME! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 239 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,788 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $836.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
18 years ago 0 1110 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations 1 week is awesome. Reward yourself now for getting through hell week. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 310 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,208 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2325 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 40 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9

Reading this thread: