Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,501 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Nic my Ex Gal fren ..

10 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Bhamath!!!

Great analogy!!!  Your ex girlfriend never loved you from the beginning and was only using you!   Send her packing if she ever shows up again!  Be sure to think about a great reward for completing Hell Week on Sunday!  For that matter, be sure to reward yourself often!  Rewarding yourself keeps your she-devil away!  

Jim
  • Quit Meter

$44,227.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1058 Hours: 13

Minutes: 22 Seconds: 11

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

10 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good for you!!  But be careful that monster is still lurking.  So when "she" whispers softly" you scream at her and run .  Each day does get better.  It only took me forever to feel this way.  Plan something special Sunday for getting though hell week.  Sorry no one was online.  But we are peeking LOL.

Keep the Quit
Sparky 
10 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Heck no! I'm not going to be the rebounder from Nic! Plus my boyfriend doesn't let me go on dates with other men. But I will be cheering you on from here.

The weekend is almost here! Plan something fantastic. 

Ashley, Health Educator
10 years ago 0 10 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Ashley,
Ohhh yeah this sunday is the day of completing hell week ...

Hey now I have got no gal fren so can you come along for a date ..?? 
10 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm so glad you dumped her! You may start thinking of her again when you get lonely or bored but keep focused on the goal. 

Congrats on day 5! How do you plan on celebrating when you get through Hell Week?

Ashley, Health Educator
10 years ago 0 10 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi All,
Today is the 5th successful day ..
A considerable change today is I din't had much crave as of a couple of days back ..
If you see yesterday and the day before i was full time Logged in here and reading discussions etc etc.. But today I logged in only once ..
But today I really feel like I am a non smoker .. I feel " Ooohhh smoking ... Whats that .. ??"
Another feeling I have today is like Nic ( nicotine ) was like my Ex girlfriend and we have broke up now and she has moved with someone else.. I am thinking " ohhh me and 'Nic' used to have so nice time we did this, we did that, we went here, ohhh man it was so fun .... But it is all over now ... But thats okay i am having a good time staying single now ....But hope I don't meet her again somewhere "    

Reg..
Bkamath 

Reading this thread: