Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,518 Members

Please welcome our newest members: FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12

Help!!???

15 years ago 0 303 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Deb,

Perfect Bliss Week it is.....I might go with "Denial Week" because this is the week you'll get that "Wow everythings so nice now.  I could probably have one cig and everything would be fine."  Be careful of that one....I've fallen for it on more occasions than I care to remember.

Either way, making it through Blah week is a huge accomplishment and I am very proud of you.  Your doing great.  It sounds like you typically have a lot on your plate and to make it through while being bombarded with stress is very admirable and you deserve a lot of respect.

I have started drinking a little pepsi each day....My main goal was to get rid of the crazy (almost annoying) amount of energy that went along with quitting smoking and drinking lot's of caffiene at the same time....I am a little disappointed but I'm primarily concerned about the smoking so I'm not too worried about it right now....I think I might like to read your book...

The Alan Carr book is a good read....Also it has CD's in it so you can listen to it in the car....I know for me I wouldn't have quit without it.....Cigarettes to me were always like good food.....I could stop for awhile but always feel that I'm missing out and go back to it....This book really puts things into perspective....

You are my hero today....Keep up the amazing work....

Mr Q

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 8/4/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 36
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 864
Amount Saved: $270.00
Life Gained:
Days: 3 Hrs: 21 Mins: 21 Seconds: 28

• Quit Meter

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 0 Hours: 0

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

15 years ago 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Deborah and congratulations on your three (3) weeks off the smokes.  May you increase your smokeless days a million-fold!

Patrick

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 1/18/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 235
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 5,875
Amount Saved: $2,643.75
Life Gained:
Days: 43 Hrs: 16 Mins: 9 Seconds: 8

Reading this thread: