Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,535 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Please no celebration for !

17 years ago 0 1985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sparky and th post that you quoted: When you are smoking you are thinking about quitting and when you quit you are thinking about smoking. It is unnatural to smoke. We always will be aware of how bad smoking is and how we want to quit. Stay on the quit side because that is where most everyone is, at least the living.
17 years ago 0 1985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sparky Yes I am here and hoping your other quit buds will show up soon. Have you had a chocolate for me? Gone over the reasons for quiting?
17 years ago 0 1010 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sending you lots of comforting HUGZ SPARKY!!! Keep on going Girlie!! You are going jsut fine!! I am proud of you =) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 44 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 443 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $88 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
  • Quit Meter

$36,060.98

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 420 Hours: 3

Minutes: 54 Seconds: 46

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sparky, Just saw this post, hope you are feeling better. Sounds like you got through a tough spot, GOOD FOR YOU, you can do this. You will just hate yourself if you pick up a smoke now and it won't solve anything. I know cause I've been there. Keep up the good fight. We are all pulling and praying for you. ((((FEEL THE LOVE)))) Love you, Auntie :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 106 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,793 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1172.36 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello? :quest: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,840 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $448 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
Much relieved. Thank you! Don't scare me again. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,842 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $448 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
NO NO NO NO!!!!! Don't do it my dear, dear, quit friend. You have come so far and you have gone thru this too many times. I HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOU. Golly Sparky, you just break my heart. Probably because I see me in you... Please hold on. You are in control. Don't let anyone or anything drag you down. Do this one thing...Don't smoke for tonight-PROMISE! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,840 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $448 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
17 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Tennielle, just want to let you know I am a woman :p I use sparky because it was the name of my very first dog and he was very special to me. You guys rock, I am going to bed now and say a lot of prayers of graditde for all my special friends. Love you all Sharon [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 18 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 188 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $54 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
I am only writing this, because I want to be honest whith all of you. Right now I am at a crossroads. I am not sure if I am going to continue this quit. So much going on and being zapped of all my strength. I have gone what I would consider a pretty long time. But all I want to do right now is smoke. Why?? I don't know. It just seems easier. But then I have all of your cyber voices going off in my head. I promised Rusty I wouldn't smoke while she was on vacation, but I don't know if I can keep it. So much guilt and so much saddness. If I do leave I wish you all the best. Not sure what I am going to do. So very sorry. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 18 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 188 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $54 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
I am still smoke free, but it is so hard. Pam thank you!! I would be lost without all of you. My son is home and has attached a router to my computer and sometimes it kicks us off the internet. So I have been messing with that so I could get back on line. A little distraction ;p Thank goodness I'm a little computer savey. What I really wanted to do was ring his neck. Don't mess with my computer. I guess if I really wanted to blow it, I would not have posted. You guys are the best. Sticken, I am bath lady :eg: Oh, no is that to much information. Anyway I am better, will take your advice and go to bed. He can't get there. ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 18 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 188 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $54 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38

Reading this thread: