Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,555 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

snarrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllll!!!!!!!

18 years ago 0 38 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mine came on Jan. 10th when I could no longer breathe and was hyperventilating. Had to go to the hospital, get oxygen, Prednisone IV and more antibiotics. I said it to myself right before I went next door to me, to get my neighbor to take me to the hospital. I said, that's it, no more. I just can't do this anymore. Thats when I called the Stop Smoking Laser Therapy place and made my appt. I've said before that I was quitting, but I just never did. This time I did. I hope I can go the distance. I don't ever want to get back like I was then. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/23/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 19 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 349 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $66.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
18 years ago 0 37 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
:)hang in there Luci-Lou. Everybody loves a quitter. We are all proud of you and your accomplishments. ~Funk [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/24/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 330 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $72 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
18 years ago 0 160 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm with you luci-lou! I'm having that kind of day myself - only I'd belt my DH! I love him, but I still want to send him into next week! Don't smoke today and I won't either. gpw [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/14/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 26 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 399 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $104 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
18 years ago 0 610 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh I want to play that game ;p Polly [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 38 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,042 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $140.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
18 years ago 0 228 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
that stinks Luci, but hang in there. I do know what you mean and remember I have the shovel so call when you need me!!! :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 39 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,183 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $253.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
18 years ago 0 228 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Can I play too?? yep it'll have to be my boss too, no husband here.. Just Boyfriend.. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 39 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,188 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $253.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
18 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lucy, Congratulations on making it through a tough day! You're a much stronger person because of it and will be better armed for the next time a really tough situation comes your way! Congratulations for making it! Crave the Quit! Butterfly In my quit, there was a specific point in time where I just got it. It was my "no turning back" moment... the moment when I finally said "this is it! I'm never smoking again!" And really realized what that meant. It meant that in order to stay quit, I couldn't have any... not even one. This is a simple concept, but one that I think takes many of us a while to figure out. I'd slipped 3 times before that point, and was staring a pack of cigarettes in the face... ready, willing and able to "slip" again, but realized that I wanted this quit... REALLY wanted it more than I wanted to smoke. So have any of you had that "ah ha!" moment? It could be a time since quitting, or a time before you quit when you just said "that's it! I'm done!" I think probably everyone has one at some point in time, whether they realize it or not... some are more profound than others. So what was the moment when you figured it out? Crave the Quit! Butterfly [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/kissnflirt/littlebutterflies.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 103 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,598 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $339.9 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
18 years ago 0 189 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I LOVE games! But you'll have to substitute my boss for husband...I'm not married and my fiancee isn't the one bothering me today!! Lucy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/23/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,215 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $408 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
I was right...today's turning out to be just as bad... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/23/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,210 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $408 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
Having a SUPER FRUSTRATING day and really want to punch some noses!! Preferably my bosses!! 37 mins to go.......37 mins to go....... I think I would honestly prefer punching someone to having a smoke though.....I think...... Just venting, not gonna smoke, just need an outlet that doesn't resemble anyone here at work......... Frustrated and Homicidal Breaker, Lucy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/23/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 47 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,191 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $399.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2

Reading this thread: