Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Good Morning.

11 years ago 0 802 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Sparky, nice to see you back!  I don't get back here very often at all, but it was sure a nice treat to see your name here today.  Best wishes - you can do this. :)
11 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome back Sparky!

Great to see you and congratulations on day 3.

What lessons did you learn from your last quit? What will you do differently this time?

Ashley, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 1387 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
your friends are here for you sparky.  Just grab our hands like old times and we'll take this ride together!!
kaiser

11 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The great thing is that both of you did not quit on your quits!!!  Let's all grab each others hands and kick that demon's ash once and for all!   

Jim
  • Quit Meter

$44,220.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1058 Hours: 8

Minutes: 31 Seconds: 15

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

11 years ago 0 711 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Looks like we are in the same boat Sparky. I, like you, joined a few years ago, stopped for a number of years and then got sucked back in. Keep it up friend. Brent
11 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Starting day 3 and so far it has been okay.  But I woke up this morning with one heck of cold.  I guess with all the stress I have been under for the last few years my body is now jumping on the germs .  At least I am not smoking so maybe it will go away a little faster.  It is so good to back here.  A few years ago I came here and the support and the friends I have made here has been lasting.  For the new one here reach out, post and get involved with others quits.  You will be amazed and blessed.  I see people here celebrating years now and I remember when they started their quits.  Not many left me because I smoked; they supported me with everything that I have had to go though.  Quitting is important and I am praying for strength to make this my final quit.  Just remember it is all about you with the support of loving friends.

Keep the Quit
Sparky 

Reading this thread: