Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Are You Looking for the Message Search Function???

13 years ago 0 242 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
grrrrrrr I hate computers I forgot my password and asked for help ,  I was getting no reply from SSC , now I find all the e-mails they were sending me in my spam mail....don't understand why it would go to spam.....will need to ask my husband when he returns home from work next week. 

So frustrating its enough to make you smoke....  lol    but I din't

Memie

13 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Just to let you know...

The FAQ's are under the "Help Area" button at the top! 

Jim
  • Quit Meter

$44,287.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1059 Hours: 22

Minutes: 11 Seconds: 6

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

13 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Everyone!

If you are wondering where the Search Button went to, you won't find it!  There is no longer a button, but I have reported the bug and I have been told that the fix will be put on the "To Do List"!  

There is a  LOT  involved with changing or updating all of the different information and links on a web site and it does take a lot of man hours to complete the changes and sometimes things get missed.  If there things that you find are missing, be sure to let our Health Educators know through the bug or feedback button!    I have been doing this since the change to the new website and it does help.  AND they haven't banned me from the site from "bugging" them so much!!!

NOW.... here's how to access the Search Function:  Go to the FAQ section and there is a FAQ on doing searches.  That's where the link is to the search function.  It works the same as it used to.  Now you can all start bumping those great posts forward that you have been wanting to do since the change! 

Have a great smoke-free weekend, buddies!!!

Jim
  • Quit Meter

$44,287.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1059 Hours: 22

Minutes: 11 Seconds: 6

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked