Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,684 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Strongyogi*, TNIKKA, SKARYLE KATE, BMARC ANTHONY, MNJD

Help with this website, please

16 years ago 0 406 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Denise! I'll give Photobucket a try. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/7/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 192 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $49.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
16 years ago 0 79 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank, N2. I'll try that also. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/12/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 47 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,645 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $405.49 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
16 years ago 0 311 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Meg and AZ girl, go get a free account at Photobucket or one of the other photo hosting sites, then find pics you like, add them to your album, then they automatically give you different options under the picture to post pics here; the one you can use here says [IMG picture of whatever[IMG ; point the cursor at that, it will copy the picture, then you paste it here. And Bob's your Uncle (or Denise's your hero, LOL). Hope that helps, there are probably a few steps I left out, but the general idea is there. Hugs, Denise [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/9/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 81 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,620 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $405.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
Thanks to all of you for your help. I'll see if I can do it. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/12/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 47 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,645 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $405.49 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
Mine were doing that too, I had to resize the pics, make them a little smaller and that seemed to work. Also, digital pics were way to big. Had to use a pic taken with a 35 mm camera and scanned to computer. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/7/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 23 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 184 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $47.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
16 years ago 0 15 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
alright then, since we are asking for help, can someone tell me how to convert all my pics on my computer to less than 50 KB. All my pics say they are JPEG but they wont upload them. :confuse: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/24/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 108 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $22.14 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
Well, I am computer savvy, however, I also haven't figured out how to put pictures in the text area. It's not as easy as copy and paste. I would also be interested in that thread if any remembers which one it was. Thanks all. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/7/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 23 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 184 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $47.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
16 years ago 0 311 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You have to have a picture on your computer that you want to use as "you", like goofy golfing and bj's beautiful graphic, and my avatar from the yodeling IM. If you don't have a picture on your computer you want to use, find one on the web, save it to your computer, then come back to support group options, click on browse - to the right of "upload a new picture icon" and then click on "update my profile". The picture has to be in JPEG format, and it has to be smaller than 50 KB. There is another thread that says how to do the other pics like my birds but I don't remember what it's name was. I'm sure someone will come along and tell you the name of that post. [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p300/DeeKaySss/bigeyebird.gif[/IMG] Hope this helps, Hugs, Denise [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/9/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 80 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,600 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $400.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
16 years ago 0 149 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
ok az if your not savvy enough to know what upload means... if the image is on your computer... go to support group options and then click browse, when you have found the picture you want select it and hit enter.. if its a photobucket image go to support group options ...on phtobucket there should be a URL copy that into the browse space and ta da you have a pic as for blinky text,,, i dont know
But how did bj get her great picture in her profile & Goofy get his great picture? and the fantastic moving arts in other peoples text? I'm really confused on this subject. Please help. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/12/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 46 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,610 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $396.87 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29

Reading this thread: