Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,630 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

I am (NOT) going to smoke!

16 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Windy, It is always one day at a time. Fortunately those days get so much easier. Remember how hard quitting was when those bad days come along. This is nothing like those first few months of agony! You are doing great. Don't forget... smoking wouldn't help anyway! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 976 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 19,520 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3,416.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 90 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
16 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Today was one of the worst days that I have had in a long long time. Driving back after an GOD AWFUL meeting, I really felt like smoking ... in fact I went back to the office and told my team that this is the first time that I have really felt like I wanted to smoke in over a year BUT... Now that I look back on the day, I remember that there have been other bad days in the past year....and I remembered that the bad days would pass, the desire to smoke would pass and life would go on. Today really sucked (I mean REALLY!!!) but even the bad days remind me that that the quitting process gets easier as time goes on and, no matter how bad it gets, we can survive without smoking. (Oh...but I did eat the entire plate of oatmeal cookies that our neighbour left on the counter....now THAT could be a problem!) Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 539 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 10,780 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,695.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 52 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21

Reading this thread: