Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,698 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CBEA KATRINA, LLYKA, aseprodi, KaydeeChy, VLOVELY KEITH

BLAH party!!!!!

16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good night, Lady & sweet dreams of you know who! You'll have a better day tomorrow! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 121 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,420 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,331.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
16 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm taking my blankie and going over here to the corner to get a decent nights sleep for a change. Have pretty much refuled the HALT except for the T. Thanks for the ice cream, the company, the you know's, and everything else folks. You are the best. It was fun hanging out with you. Good night all. Remember... No smoking allowed. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 802 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 16,040 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,807.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 72 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
Anna, buddy! Nice to see you, you're just in time to help me crack this new container of Haagen Dasz that Sven brought. ( Btw, that is NOT Sven, that is his cousin Lester. He goes around telling people he's Sven but he's really just Lester.) See, Sven anticipates your every need & Lester just tries to anticipate when you're going to be in the shower! Looks like the blahs have pretty much cleared out. We'll hang around a bit for Lainey & BC so we can be sure. Here, have a blanky. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 121 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,420 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,331.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
16 years ago 0 2417 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Unhooked, is this the longest party that you have ever had??? Wowwee. I found a picture of Sven. [img]http://www.websmileys.com/sm/dressed/bek181.gif[/img] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/8/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 246 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,690 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,033.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 22 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
Of course I'm right, I'm always right! Glad you're feeling better, Lady. I'm sure we'll still find a use for all this extra ice cream, Lainey? Sparky? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 121 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,420 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,331.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
Thanks Sue. I'm out of the hole. I'm on the phone and feeling so much better now. I just needed a special phone call from a special someone and I've got it now. All thoughts of smoking just went away! I guess Unhooked was right. You know who was thinking about you know who else and I believe even about you know what and we both know when. :gasp: :blush: :gasp: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 802 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 16,040 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,807.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 72 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
16 years ago 0 1356 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
y'all just made John have a crave for ice cream. ;p Fortunately we had some diet stuff in the freezer, it is made with rice milk, my vegan buddy suggested it. He seems to like it. Lady I hope you got out of the hole!! Lainey, me too, this past weekend i had to take 1/2 chantix, I was about to take my own head off. I feel better now. Hope y'all do too. -hugs Sue ps. I do think undies are important at least until we get to the beach. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 131 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,310 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $229.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
Sven has gone to the store for more ice cream, I will have to speak to him about letting us run out. Jorge is getting your heating pad & extra pillow. I'm so sorry, I can't bring you know who to you but you know what? You know who is thinking of you know who else & possibly about you know what, you know when! You don't want to smoke at all, Lady, none of us do. What we want is just a little time to catch up with ourselves, take a breath & care for ourselves & each other a bit. So, let's! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 121 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,420 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,331.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
Oh yes! A heating pad for my lower back would be perfect. Could I have another pillow please. Oh and while your at it, could you just snap your fingers and make you know who appear to hold me close? I think that would be just the ticket right about now. I definately wouldn't want to smoke then. More ice cream is needed!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 802 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 16,040 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,807.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 72 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
Lady, we're watching Fried Green Magnolias right now, it's Lainey's favourite. You can pick for the next one. I'm just about done with the whipped cream & then you can have all you want. Is that blankie cuddly enough for you, would you like a heating pad? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 121 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,420 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,331.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8

Reading this thread: