Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

Thursday Night Bonfire!!!

16 years ago 0 177 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Uhooked! I wish more newbies posted but if they are like me, I lurked for a long while! Anna - I highly suggest the fire for your tenants. Once you get past the screaming - it makes a heck of a fire! Geez, I've talked about hurting both by ex and my neighbor tonight - could this be a trend? Of course, Unhooked and Aloha - help yourself to the mojitos. I made extra. Hopefully Lolo can wait just a bit on those smores. Next week is San Fran so the week after. Last time I went I actually shipped chocolate because there was too much to carry on the plane. I wonder if I can drop ship to the beach for all you old-timers (as far as quit time that is!) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 100 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $22.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
PEANUT BUTTER S'MORES????? OMG , aloha, I won't need a boyfriend anymore! What a great idea!! Facebook is a networking site, like nextopia or myspace? Pretty shocking, the goings-on in there! SOMEBODY is sending MY little girl virtual lingerie! We have a doctor's appointment next week. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 102 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,040 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,122.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WOOHOO!!! ImaQuitter! So glad you could join us. I wish more newbies would come to the bonfires! I think this is the first time we've had a neighbour thrown in the fire but wth, whatever works. Anna, maybe that's the answer to your problem with your tenants??? We DO always have s'mores at the bonfire & if you want to bring chocolate, there's always room for more! Where's Lolo? She LOVES s'mores!!! Hey, Sue!! Great to see you. May I try a mojito, please? I think I'll roast up a hot dog too & then another s'more. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 102 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,040 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,122.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
whewie I am so ready for a mojito, ima....need something cool and refreshing as for tastes....i rediscovered peanut butter, and I am thinking that just a teensy bit of that on the graham crackers before the ghiradelli's might add a little something to the s'mores um, what's a facebook? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 154 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,160 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,047.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
16 years ago 0 2417 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[img]http://www.websmileys.com/sm/music/musik01.gif[/img] Aloha, of course the NRT's will play "I'm Free" as soon as they are finished playing "Staying Alive" by the BeeGee's. Yes, I had that poster of John Travolta in my room as a teen. And if I offended any sailors by saying I was speaking like one, I am sorry. I feel better now that I have thrown my frustrations into that roaring fire. I also went on a 5 mile bike ride! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/8/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 227 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,405 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $953.40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
oops make that "just bring" -- I've had a few of unhooked's beers and I am slurring a little! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 100 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $22.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
Funny Sue! I'll thank you again under this thread for reminding me of chocolate! As I said in my other post - Ghirardelli's with new found taste buds is wonderful! Okay - I'll trust bring boxes of chocolate and hand them out! Tom - you can try one, but you will end up with two! They are sooo good! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 100 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $22.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
16 years ago 0 1356 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ahem!! chocolate does not go into the bonfire Traci!! we eat it, savor it, etc... geez. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 112 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,120 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $196.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
16 years ago 0 1148 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
No really, I was trying to make you feel welcome...and I smelled mojitos. May I try one? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 161 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,220 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $676.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
Thank you, thank you Tom - but you don't fool me, you just want my famous mojitos! I am fine, thank you for asking - had a GREAT day today. But I will through my neighbor in the fire who said he would be happy to give me a cigarette if I was craving too bad. I politely said no thank you as i stuck pins into his kewpie doll! Other than that - I am just going to sit back and enjoy the fire. Unhooked - do we do smores at the bonfire? I am headed for Ghirardelli's next week and I will bring back the BEST chocolate for the fire! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 100 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $22.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59

Reading this thread: