Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Past, Present and Future

17 years ago 0 969 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Gen, I hated to find out that as soon as I quit smoking, my clothes shrunk. Dirty trick, I say! Nance [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 69 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,084 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $334.65 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
17 years ago 0 1056 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Tomorrow I'll celebrate 4 weeks of not smoking. Is is this a month? or do I have to wait till the 28th to properly claim the title of 'person who has not smoked for a month'? Today I had the furniture in the living room cleaned. This cost about half of what I'd saved in the time I've stopped smoking and I wanted it done to get rid of the smell from the house. Yesterday I ordered some clothes on line. A size up. Can't fit in to my old stuff anymore. These cost the other half of the amount I've saved since I stopped. So presently I am marooned in the upstairs bedroom because the furniture downstairs is wet and I can't go out cos my clothes don't fit. But heh. I'm glad I don't smoke. Gen :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 27 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 439 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �189 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12

Reading this thread: