Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,557 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

The Magic Ship Continues!

17 years ago 0 388 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Roll Call Julie-Exercise Director Come on everyone post those miles. I am still at 3, I was sick and had a funeral this weekend. I did go to the gym tonight. Remember we all want to get in shape for our new spring suits. Julie walks off singing........ Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got. Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot. Wouldn't you like to get away? Sometimes you want to go Where everybody knows your name, and they're always glad you came. You wanna be where you can see, our troubles are all the same You wanna be where everybody knows Your name. You wanna go where people know, people are all the same, You wanna go where everybody knows your name. Name that tune? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 42 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 857 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $147 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
To Freemom Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday dear shipmate Happy B day to you. My present to you was not having to hear me sing it. :) Now sit back, eat some cake and enjoy your day. Also congratulations Rainie. Four weeks today. Yahoo.Doesn't it feel great. Well everyone, got to run so I can walk. Ha Ha Have a great day shipmates and friends and remember NOPE. Julie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 38 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 764 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $133 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
Hi Guys, Short post tonight, hubbie out of town, it's ash Wednesday and the kids still need a bath. Just wanted to make sure there were no crisis. Of course there is. Okay Okay, I think several of us are taking turns with your lost belly and dimples, ladycig. I would like to say I had tried it on for size, but now it is STUCK. I tried to walk it back to you, but that did work. I tried to take it to the gym, it still did not leave, so I ate a big bowl of pasta, so that it would have plenty of company. :eg: Okay Okay, Capt. don't go firing me from this new position. It was healthy. It was cooked in EVOO and had a lot of fresh vegs. I also walked my mile and went to the gym. Capt. great job posting your exercise stats. Come on everyone show those stats too. We each want to have 100 miles before the end of May. We just kick, in my opinion, one of the hardest habits. We can do this walking/running thing with our eyes closed. Okay Okay, no closing your eyes and walking around the ship. I wouldn't want anyone to fall off the boat. :) Got to run. Have a good night and I will try to join the big party tomorrow night. Julie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 37 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 758 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $129.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
Faith I am soooooo sorry, I will not post again while still asleep. :blush: Here goes Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy birthday dear Faith Happy birthday to you. For the mistake I will clean your cabin for a week or give you a few of my miles. :)Just let me know. I hope you were able to have some fun today. Raine I hope you feel better. MomMom thanks for inviting your friend. Welcome Nurse, all the shipmates here are wonderful. I am sure you will have a blast. Just make sure you don't work too hard. Capt. I am still bowing to you. What a great idea. Raine it is our turn to take pictures for you.:) Only of course ours will be magic. Okay people with all this partying tonight, I want to see lots of exercising tomorrow. If you want I can do a roll call at 5:00 am. LOL Great job everyone with the quit and exercise. Keep posting both. Julie walks off to find Ladycig and get a real good seat for tonight. Julie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 38 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 776 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $133 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
Good Morning Everyone, I missed you all yesterday. Hey Ladycig thanks for getting me out of you know where :) No reallly I was starting my walking program. Capt. I am so impressed with your program. You have a jump start on all of us. We will have to run to catch you. I did do a mile yesterday morning. (the reason I did not post yesterday)I also went to the gym last night. The five pounds really scared me. :8o: Well had better keep it short this morning if I am going to get any walking in today. Welcome back Rainie, we miss you. Hope everyone is feeling better. Oh before I forget, Capt. throw me some gold beads please. See everyone later. Miles today 0 Miles total 1 Julie Exercise Director Magic Ship[color=Red]Mile today 0[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 37 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 744 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $129.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
Hi Everyone, Boy was that a great night or what? I do have pictures, but the guy said he refused to develop them. I guess he was jealous. Sorry Raine. Oh Rainie, regarding the meter, good question. I will have quit 6 weeks on Monday and Capt. has more life gained then I do. I bet it is a male thing. Thanks Rainie and MomMom for making me laugh. I was laughing so loud, that my son came over to find out what was going on. I really needed it. This week has been a little rough. A family friend of 26 years passed away on Tuesday. Our family's just had dinner last Friday night. He looked great. The receiving of friends was tonight. Today would have been his 83 birthday. Sorry to have a down moment on the ship, I guess I needed to get it off my chest. Okay, now let's talk about all the chocolate MomMom. Until 6 weeks ago I did not really eat chocolate. Now I am the same way. I know where everyone's hidden stash is located. :) Just a friendly warning, WATCH THE CHOCOLATE. The first week I gained 5 pounds. The fifth week I gained 5 pounds. That is the reason for the big push for exercising. So come on MomMom walk with me while we talk :) Ladycig, you are right about the Capt. With all the hormones around here, he probably needs another male or two on board. Kygirl thanks for the cake. It was wonderful. Now I need to walk 3 miles today. :) Faith, enjoy the weekend. I hope you feel better and can celebrate. And I must say you do not look a day over 25. Please tell me your secrets. Okay ladies let's all meet on the deck and plan our thank you to Capt. Magic for the fun filled evening. If I don't make it out of my cabin tomorrow, then everyone have a great smoke free day tomorrow. Remember keep walking. Julie 3 miles 97 miles to go. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 39 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 797 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $136.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
Four Four FFFOOOOUUUUUURRRRRRRRR That's Julie trying to play golf on the ship. As you can t FOUR tell she is not very FOUR good. She loves the sport, but can't play. I say we all either duck or wear hard hats when Julie plays. Julie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 693 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $119 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
Hi Gang, Captain I am ready to sail. Sorry to get lost everyone, I was so busy looking around the ship, I did get on deck. Isn't she lovely (okay so now that reminds me of the song by Stevie Wonder-anybody remember that one?) Boy this is a musical ship. Captain, I am soooooooo sorry to miss your party on Friday. Just when I was given the job as party planner by ladycigvictor. I hope I am not fired. I had to be in port extremely early that day. I had planned so many meetings back to back I did not even get a potty or lunch break. In other words life has been crazy since my last post. The good news is I have hardly even thought about smoking. I stopped taking the med's last week. Decided since I really was only taking one a day, that I did not need more than the starter pack. Well, so far so good off med's. Okay enough rambling (okay anyone remember rambling man?) Welcome Welcome Welcome to MomMom. It is so wonderful to have you on board. This ship will help sail you straight into the land of nonsmoking. If there are any waves on the trip, then just call out to a shipmate, someone will be there to help steady you. Now about your and Captain's Airforce day. I salute you both. My brother was Air Force, 70-74. From what I understand, those were some fun years.:8o: Freemom, isn't it funny how things seem to workout for the better. When is the birthday party? We will be sure to stay close by then, in case you need us. I know how crazy a room full of kids can make you. ;) Captain regarding being your caddy. I don't mind I am looking at it as a way to learn and get some exercise. Someday I will get the courage to take lessons. You ask why do I need courage, well I guess I do not need courage, but the instructor does. :eg: Whenever the females in my family try to play golf, someone gets hurt. :) :)The instructors keep getting knocked in the head with the clubs. Now does everyone understand why my darling husband has never tried to teach me. Okay who said we needed an aerobics class. :( Well maybe you're right. If anyone is interested I will start teaching one either early in the morning or late in the evening. You see in my younger days, I was an aerobic's instructor. I know, I know, I am the shipmate who get's tired walking down the st
Hey everyone, before we leave for the track, be sure to stop by the ballroom to toast Ladycigevictor. It is three weeks today. We will start the party here, continue it on the helicopter and then really show them how to party at Daytona. Hey Mom Mom we will save you your own bottle of wine for consuming at the track. We will be sure to find someone to be the Designated Flyer for the trip home so please join the party. Got to run to get the party started. See ya there. Julie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 688 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $119 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
Good morning all, I had this great post ready to go at 5:00 this morning, then I went to put in a smiley face and my computer froze. Well redid the post, went to put in the face and it froze. The moral of the story, no long post and especially no faces. Okay, okay so it took me two times to learn that. JT is laughing at herself. Freemom congrats on three weeks. We are all so proud. I don't know about you, but I sure am glad that Raine and Ladycigevictor took care of that nicodemon. I know with those two on board, he will be too afraid to try and tempt any of the passagers. kygirl welcome aboard, settle in and enjoy the great ride. This is a terrific group of people as is everyone at SSC. (love the theme song Freemom) Mom Mom thanks for the ride to race. Boy was that a thriller. My husband was so mad. He was hoping for the old guy to win. I guess the young guys have no respect for their elders. HaHa. (Remember no smiley faces. And you all know I like to smile a lot.) Oh Capt. Are we there yet? I know I know we haven't even left yet, but that still doesn't stop my kids from asking. I figured since your kids are grown. You miss hearing that on trips. :) Everyone enjoy the day. Hey Ladycigevictor, you know a lot of places are having sales, let's get dressed and go shopping. Julie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 35 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 708 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $122.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: