Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

LOVIN' the patches...lol

17 years ago 0 51 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Monica, I had a most pleasant romp with Robert Downey Jr. in my patch-fueled dream last night. Woke up most refreshed! Weird eh? I wonder what's in the patch that causes these vivid dreams. Have a great day! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 182 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $105 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
17 years ago 0 984 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Vivid indeed! I've had three nights of weirdness now, not awful but not particularly pleaseant. The really strange bit is they actually continue if I wake up in the middle of them! Last night it was a four-headed monster chasing me out of my house, across the road and on to the roof of my grammar school. I wonder what Freud would make of that!?! ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 174 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �38.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
17 years ago 0 420 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Monica... it's early, but you made me laugh and put a jump start to the morning with your post! lol I bet I only had 4 hours of sleep last night. I kept waking up, and then I think I doze, but I'm not sure. I feel like I'm awake, but I don't think I really am... such weird sleeping I've been doing since quitting. It's beginning to get on my nerves. Maybe I should have used the patches so I could have your dreams! lol Have a good day, and thanks for the laugh this morning! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 83 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $15.44 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
17 years ago 0 420 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have to reply to this again! Monica, I got up this morning, and came here, waiting for my coffee. Was still half asleep, and there was your post about the Clint dream. It woke me up, made me laugh, and pulled me out of my early morning funk that usually takes about 15 minutes to get rid of! So... what will I find tomorrow morning to top that one? I haven't had bad dreams, although last night I had a dream about smoking. I was trying to hide a cigarette butt in somebody's garden???? I have no idea where that came from. I didn't smoke, but had the butt to dispose of. I will be glad when my sleeping gets more leveled out. As long as you are here leaving funny stories though, I won't get too distraught! Glad you are here! [IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o99/joannsmi/dance3.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 88 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $15.44 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
17 years ago 0 40 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Monica: This is really a reply to your post to me, I just can't find how to get there. I smoked two days, and tore up what was left last night, so I'm starting over as of this morning. Thanks for you good advice; my neighbor who knows about computers is supposed to finally come over today, and help me navigate my way to the instant message section, which I'm sure will be helpful. I may go back to the hypnotherapist for a refresher. More later, lladro
  • Quit Meter

$249,788.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 7445 Hours: 6

Minutes: 57 Seconds: 23

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 983 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Monica, I'm so glad your loving the patches....I usually take mine off at night, but occasionally I'll forget....what is it about the patches and dreams of hot dudes!!! I get the same thing.....maybe once I'm done with the patches...I'll save one or two for when the hubby is "hunting"...hubba, hubba!!! LOL So glad you doing so well and back with us. I knew you were strong, you've just been through so much. Stay close here, and protect your new quit!!! Kaiti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 62 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,372 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $341 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
Freaud would have a field day with the 3-headed monster!!! LOL That's GREAT!!! Hey, as long as we don't smoke, we can dream away!! Kaiti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 62 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,378 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $341 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
Phil, Extremely busy at work...so I haven't been on IM hardly at all lately...but I'm staying smoke free, but just a really really busy time. Don't worry, If I need you I will hunt you down. HUGS!!!! Kaiti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 62 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,372 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $341 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
17 years ago 0 985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Phil... we ARE a good looking lot ! And ... YES, you are going crazzzzy.. but that's what we love about you.. your crazzzzinesss!!!! LOL ! ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))) Monica58 [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/Angel.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 125 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $54 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
17 years ago 0 985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I think about my dad each and every day, but for the last several days in a whole new way. I don't think of him dying and it came out in a very vivid dream last night. See you have to realize, that before I used the patch I NEVER dreamed.. I would occasionally have a good or a bad dream, but nothing like this while on the patch. The dream about my dad was that we were holding hands and walking.. just walking, where? I have no idea.. but wow, did he look good! So healthy, walking briskly and was wearing a huge smile on his face :) What a wonderfully peaceful dream ! A wonderful way to start the day! Love and hugs all... Monica58 [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/Angel.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 125 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $54 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8

Reading this thread: