Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,632 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

M-How are you doing?

17 years ago 0 449 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
First, so sorry about your husband! That is stressful and I see you're changing your views on stress, me too. Ah, your room sounds lovely. I also spend a good deal of time in my room. My husband likes to sleep wherever and we watch different programs on TV (I'm a CSI and Law & Order junkie, he's not). I don't have a fridge, but I would love one! I think I'll put that on my reward list! I finally got home. Thanks again, it meant alot to me. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 178 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $37.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
LOL Monica, it's true, how we both see things differently or what our triggers are! Kiwi, I didn't know my stats were missing, oh, I'm typing from work, maybe that is why? At 3:00 am on 1/10/07 (so about 11 hours), I will be at a week! That felt good to say LOL. ;) Marie
Monica, don't stay away long! Feel better. I'm almost thinking of quitting my job to stay with my quit! Maybe you have a stomach bug? I had an awful dream last night, awful. And I am getting about 3 hours of sleep a night only LOL. Thanks Todd!!!!
Thanks M (that's not the one missing, but whatever). I'm so not a trouble maker but I guess I have to re-read the rules and not be so sensitive. You sound good today. I'm so out of it mentally, I'm calling it a half day and going home to my family. Thanks M! Marie
I'm trying to figure out how to use it, I could have used it last night. Love the idea of your room........I'm still at work, sigh. Heading home now where. Thanks for today Monica. I hope I get alot of time here Wednesday as I have another big day at work tomorrow (new boss, love new bosses LOL). What kind of machinery? LOL. maire
I mean a 3 there! I was shocked when I realized I'm almost at week. The first few days, I'ld thought they would never end.
Hi M, Glad to see a 2 there :) Those first two days are very difficult, aren't they? I thought I would climb out of my skin, except for the support I received here. My other thread is gone. I'm not taking anything personally (very touchy too!), how about you? I'm at work and still can't concentrate. This has to improve or I'll be out of a job! So glad to see you doing so well (despite the cravings and withdrawals. ;) ) and staying strong. M
You were one of the first people to respond to my cry for help. I know you jumped right back on your quit. How are you today? Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 103 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $22.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
17 years ago 0 985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Feeling better today - Am very certain it was simply stress. When I get hit from all sides, stress wise, it always goes to my gut. We pretty much all know our bodies very well and when something happens, good or bad our bodies react. I'm feeling more energized as of this morning compared to the last few days and last night I rearranged my room...AGAIN...lol.. This is something I do when I quit smoking.. I rearrange rooms! So of course when you rearrange, you get to see all of those hiding dust bunnies! They are EVERYWHERE! So my back is a little sore but no big deal. I'm really using up a lot of nervous energy by cleaning, rearranging furniture, etc and that certainly keeps those cravings at bay. Hubby is used to a very clean home, but now he says..."Time to put up those ropes so that people can't enter?" LOL! Anyway if you're ever feeling that a crave is coming or one which is driving bat sh*t crazy... reach for the vacuum cleaner and your bucket and mop.. before you know it that craving will disappear! Love and hugs all... Monica58 [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/Angel.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 125 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $54 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
17 years ago 0 985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hiya Marie, no..not the flu or a bug,, just some of the usual stress around here. Plus had several major craves which didn't set too well on the emotional level. Got through them though :) You talk about quitting your job during your quit and I wish I had a job outside the home (have someone to be here with hubby) so that I could see another world besides this one! lol.. Ok.. feel another crave coming.. gotta grab some gum and then make dinner... Take good care :) Love and hugs, Monica58 [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/Angel.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 92 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $36 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42

Reading this thread: