Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,663 Members

Please welcome our newest members: kybrg, Jhancke, CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ, Julia725

Thank you to Everyone....

17 years ago 0 983 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
One more big Thank You for a special person...Phil...without you, there would be no Santa Claus, your the sweetest!!! HUGS!!!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 476 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $115.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
17 years ago 0 983 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I was going to post this under the stats parade for my 3 week mark, but I wanted to make sure certain people saw it...so here it is. ItsIronic....how did you know I danced like that!!! LOL I love Carlton..... Cobenfan, parrott lady, Shevie, cheermom, Monica, the moderators and everyone else, I can't believe it's three weeks for Dunedad and myself. I honestly have not had any tears in three weeks...but right now at this moment, I'm feeling very emotional at the support and encouragment everyone has given me. I thought I had everything in life. A great husband, great kids, great friends, outstanding family...an all around great life, then this group showed me that sometimes complete strangers can make a HUGE impact on you and your life. Although, we truley aren't strangers at all, we all have something very important in common, a desire to better ourselves and to make a major change for the positive in our lives. A change that effects the rest of our lives and the people closest to us. A sincere from the heart thank you to everyone for making a difference and helping me beat this addiction. When the day comes that I see my first grandchild's face (hopefully awhile from now, my oldest is only 14), I will warmly remember the reason I will be able to be there. Because all of you supported and encouraged quitter's like me. I look forward to celebrating many more weeks and years of breathing easier and being nicoteen and smoke free. Thanks again. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 476 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $115.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
17 years ago 0 985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
KAIT! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO ! ! ! Congrats babe.. You my friend have helped me through many rough patches .. You are a precious gem and you deserve a great reward for your 3 week quit :) [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/Firework.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/Firework.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/Firework.gif[/IMG] (((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) Monica58 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 28 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 575 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $252 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Kait - You have been a great addition to SCC. Three weeks is awesome! Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 78 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,578 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $390 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
17 years ago 0 598 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You're doing well, my quitter friend! :) Cheers, nmc [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 95 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 958 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $475 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
K I am blushing all over........ xxxx You are my mate! and you dont smell like an ashtray!! Phil [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 113 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,375 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �593.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
17 years ago 0 607 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey girlfriend! you helped me and others here also. I'm so glad to see you are doind wonderfully!! Congrats on 3 weeks (even though I posted already). you have shown me compassion too and I thank you for that. Heck at least we know where our missing twin is!! WE love the same things and boy , now we can hunt each other down if need be (just kidding NOT). It is great to put a voice with a name!! YOu have helped more than you think here !! Hugs and to another 3 weeks for you!! Kim [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 174 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,366 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $704.7 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7

Reading this thread: