Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

THREE Weeks QUIT!

17 years ago 0 204 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hey monica, way to get a hold on this thing! Keep your chin up, lever look down. Stand tall, be proud!!! Jim
17 years ago 0 983 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Monica, I'm right there with you. I'm so thankful for people like you and others on this site. I'm so happy for you. Enjoy your CD tonight and relax!!! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 323 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $77 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
17 years ago 0 983 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Monica, Congratulations on three weeks....I'm sooooo proud of you. You are doing fantastic and leading the way for those of us just behind you. Let me know what your reward was.....I might copy you... ;) HUGS!!! Kaitilina [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 317 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $77 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
17 years ago 0 985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you to everyone ! Yes Phil,, time sure flies by huh? :) Kevin, I am so proud of you too ! You're doing beautifully ! Gonnadoit, awwwww.. watching me ..too sweet.. :blush: and I'm working real hard to catch up to your stats ! WOOO HOOO! Lynne.. doing ever sooo well.. and thanks ! Josie, Kaitilina -- am very proud and my reward is going to be a "Coldplay" cd :) and Kaitilina your stats are fantastic..keep it up! I'm just comin' outta my skin here with the excitement..lol.. I had never in my wildest dreams thought I could get this far! Well, as I said earlier I give so much credit to all of you -- giving me the strength to cope through my major stressors which are my major triggers. Ok.. I'm off to the mall! WEEEEEEEEEEEE... LOL! Heart is racing with happiness... [url=[IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/heart.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/heart.gif[/IMG][/url] Monica58 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 429 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $189 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
Thanks so much Jim and peteg.. :) I came back from the mall and listened to my new cd and simply relaxed! Thanks again to everyone! You have all been instrumental in my success thus far. Your support has been invaluable and I'm so grateful! [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/drawinghappyface.gif[/IMG] Monica58 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 433 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $189 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
21 days under my belt and counting! I cannot believe I've come this far, and, how fast the time went by :) I'm feeling better, my skin is, well, it's beautiful now *blushing*..My hair does what I want it to..lol! My teeth are whiter and I don't stink! HA! All the things that I didn't do because I was "too busy smoking" are done and I've taken on more hobbies - including eating more crap than ever before..LOL! I will lose the weight whenEVER! Concentrating on the quit and will deal with whatever when the time comes. A big ((((((((((hug)))))))))) and thank you to so many of you for your unconditional support and comfort! [url=[IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/heart.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/heart.gif[/IMG][/url] Will NEVER cave to the crave.. Rock on! Monica58 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 426 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $189 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
Kaitilina, Windy and QM.. Thanks so much ! And I can see by all of your stats that you are all doing SOOOOOOOO well and I'm so happy and so proud of you :) :) And yes, QM.. I quit on Halloween and ever since my crave cart is stacked with crap that I just close my eyes, put my hand in and make it a complete surprise what the heck I'm gonna pull out! LMAO! I'm still riding on cloud 9 re this quit.. WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! It's so weird because anyone who has never been addicted to this horrible nicodemon CANNOT relate to 21 days smober! It's like..'ok..so? you haven't had a cigarette..and?' Then there's all of us who become so elated with just one more day added to the quit and it's a completely, all encompassing, amazing feeling! We feel so accomplished.. and want to scream to the world that we ARE doing IT! Have a super evening everyone..and many thanks again for your support! Such an awesome place...... :) Monica58 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 436 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $189 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
17 years ago 0 406 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations on so many fronts!! It went FAST for you?? Feels like 21 YEARS to me!! I'm very glad for your beauty -- it's supposed to work that way! You have 21 days under you belt; I have 21 pounds under mine!! I had to widen all the doorways in my house. (Where's a construction worker when you need one??) The gym I belong to said I was bad for business and asked me to come back when I've lost a few... Seriously -- well done, Monica! Hope you enjoyed Coldplay -- peteg
17 years ago 0 290 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I REALLY have to get going to work...but I saw your post and had to say......RIGHT ON MONICA!!!! ;p You are truly paving the way, you have momentum now. I am proud of you!-----Kevin----- [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 286 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $64.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
17 years ago 0 2670 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
well done monica, � weeks is a great achievement way to go lynnexx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/24/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 28 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 426 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �112 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
  • Quit Meter

$113,540.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6491 Hours: 22

Minutes: 14 Seconds: 16

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: