Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,651 Members

Please welcome our newest members: OJOIZA ALTHEA, PKENNETH LANCE, JSABAS, ASHAINE, EFAJARDO

Sorry i have not been in in a while.

17 years ago 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm glad you're checking in. Sorry to hear about the inhaler not being too pleasant but maybe that's a blessing in disguise. It'll be easier to wean yourself from that when the time comes. Anyway, like everyone said, CONGRATULATIONS on two weeks of NOPE'ING. QM [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 109 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats on 2 weeks! I haven't tried the nicotine inhaler...but, after hearing your description, perhaps I'll put it on my "last resort" list. Whatever you are doing, it's working! Keep up the good quit! Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 40 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 808 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $200 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
17 years ago 0 598 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Danielle said: "...Keep in mind using your nicotine inhaler is only temporary and it is helping you get rid of an addiction that has been holding you back for years. ..." I agree with her! :) For me, the NRT inhaler has been a great help in the last 60 days, to overcome cravings and urge for cigarettes. Cheers, nmc [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 59 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 593 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $295 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
17 years ago 0 49 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I believe the last post i posted in here was about getting the nicerete inhaler. well i have used it and i would rather lick out an ashtray that has not been washed in 3 weeks. It does seam to help with the cravings but the taste leaves something to be derised. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 358 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $140 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
Windy the inhaler does work but for me i dont like the taste of it. All i can say is that you would have to try it your self. QuitMeister you got a good point their it will help with the quit. I have chewed gum while taking a puff on the the inhaler and it did help with the taste of it. Which was nice. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 369 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $140 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
Deli, I dont drink that much but if and when i do i will remember what u said here.
Phil i am using the patch as well and have been placing them on my chest, like you they will not stay on arms. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 422 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $160 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
17 years ago 0 1006 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I remember trying the inhaler in a previous quit, Sharon. All I can say is - be careful if you have a drink! The strength of the nicotine in the inhaler made me rather tipsy quite quickly! I had one rather embarassing experience once upon a time! Just a little warning! Deli [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 82 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,238 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �246 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Come on Deli tell all!! Phil [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 75 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,504 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �393.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi Shannon I couldnt get on with the taste of any of the NRT stuff but the patches are just fine you forget they are there!! Tip stick them onto your bottom because they adhere better when you sit on them They kept falling off my arms.Not a rude comment honestly it does work! My wife finds it amusing because they leave marks you know where! Phil [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 75 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,504 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �393.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43

Reading this thread: