Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,523 Members

Please welcome our newest members: mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7

i'm still around...

17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Kate - I know EXACTLY how you are feeling....I was so tired of the "blahs" I didn't want a cigarette...but I wanted "SOMETHING". I finally did got back to week one mode and crawled under the blankets with my remote...and it really did help. Back on the upswing today. Wish I had some helpful advice but sometimes it seems like we just have to ride these bad days out, knowing that the good ones will be back again. The "Blahs" suck! Sending warm wishes your way.... Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 28 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 569 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $140 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
17 years ago 0 589 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kate, so glad you are back, i really missed reading your posts this past few days, you always put a smile on my face. So sorry to hear you're feeling badly. Come on over, i've got lots of comfort foods here (although they aren't gonna help with the diet) and we'll commiserate. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 58 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,637 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $227.36 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh Kate When will the cravings go away? On holiday I felt so ill and miserable that at times all I wanted to do was come home or shoot myself!! The odd thing is that I really did not want a smoke I just felt awful and I mean awful. I am still on the 15mg patches and am hanging on in there I cant go back now.. Keep smiling Luv Phil xx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 61 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,224 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �274.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kate babe Stick with it I think you are wonderful and you KNOW you are. I repeat I will not go through this journey EVER again because I will not need to!!! NEITHER WILL YOU!!!! See you on the beach(In Greece) NOPE!!!!! Phil xx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 61 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,227 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �274.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
17 years ago 0 583 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi Kate. You are a part of the Augstines drop in the stat and say hi. Almost 50 smoke free days good for you.... Grace
17 years ago 0 1010 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Excellent stats Kate!!You're doing fabulous!! =) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 18 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 183 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $36 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
  • Quit Meter

$36,027.20

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 419 Hours: 16

Minutes: 50 Seconds: 4

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 290 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
thank you guys,i really need someone to talk to right now and noone here is available. cravings...i don't know...they just pop up suddenly. Today is one of these days that you wake up like this. That you're angry with everything/everyone without any particular reason. yes,i want to shoot myself!! :mad: i just want to go under the blankets and stay away from everyone... d@mn... and yes i treat myself very good...too good!! went shopping... enjoyed... but don't know what is happening today.. hope it will pass becasue i can't stand it. i don't have any patience now... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/23/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 47 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 473 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �141 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
17 years ago 0 290 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
i haven't posted for a few days.i spent time reading posts...not really answering. i'm blah today... i didn't wake up good..i'm nervous..bored...disappointed...angry....and i desperately want to get over it... i'm still smoke free though... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/23/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 47 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 472 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �141 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Kate!! Glad you are still with us! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 31 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,596 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $248 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
17 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am so glad to see you here. I have praying for you. Have not seen any posts lately and was really concerned about you. Don't scare me like that anymore :eg: Will be back with you guys soon.

Reading this thread: