Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,522 Members

Please welcome our newest members: FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12

My new week...

17 years ago 0 515 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You sound good Kate. Keep up that great quit of yours. Am waiting for you to catch up with me - - ;p Ericon [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 31 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,116 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $224.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
17 years ago 0 1128 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m180/princessceleste_2006/thpinkballerinapanda.gif[/IMG] So glad you had a great weekend Kate :) It gets easier and easier each and every day.... you are doing really really well :) 26 days already :) PrincessC :) x
17 years ago 0 290 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
started good.Well,i'm alone in office that why i'm quiet.Otherwise i know,i feel it,i would be really nervous. It's cloudy and yuchy today in Athens.But this is not really affecting me,at least so far. My Sunday was just vegging..i went out in the afternoon though and i'm so happy to tell you that i don't crave anymore when i'm out with friends,taking a coffee or what ever.At least as long as i am with non smokers.Saturday evening my friend said,i buy a pac?i said no,you don't.Then she saw a friend and asked him 2cigs.I didn't even thought and to finish my post, i start to get really annoied with the smell..when mom smokes i open the door,she complains because she is cold...lol..i keep it open. Just can't stand the smell and i don't want it anymore on my hair,clothes,skin..yuch yuch yuch... have a great week all you people!! ps. i owe a hug to you Phil!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/23/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 26 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 261 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �78 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sounds like you had a quiet and pleasant weekend. I am glad to hear you think about smoking less and less. Maybe your mom will follow your example and quit soon? Have a wonderful week!
17 years ago 0 711 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well done Kate......and you are right.......don't they smell vile! Mad Englishman [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/8/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 284 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,990 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1420 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 47 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
17 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kate, It is great to hear that you are coping well. It is amazing when we quit smoking how the smell of smoke is just unbearable. Thanks for stopping by this morning :). Have a great week! Melanie ____________________ The SSC Support Team

Reading this thread: