Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,501 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 years ago 0 44 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey, I'll spin the discs, how about Elvis singing "I used to Smoke I used to Drink,i used to smoke, drink, and dance the hoochy coo, anyone remember it? uhuh huh. Still a great party rock n rolllll.... AL :)
17 years ago 0 589 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey is this party still going on?? I've got some enchiladas fresh from the oven.....cuz just what we need is more food right? And if the margaritas are still being passed around I'll take one too please. The best things about not smoking, I don't have to stay at work as long because I get more done since i'm not taking all those smoke breaks....also as a smoker I never realized how bad it smelled and now that I can smell it, boy am I glad I don't smell like that anymore [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 31 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 891 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $121.52 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
OI! Caught you lot out! You thought I was away and the minute my back is turned you have a party!! Not only that you have me stark naked at it. I dont mind being naked as long as I am not running the BBQ or the bonfire the sparks tend to fly!!!!!!!!!!! OUCH!!! Just dropped by to check emails this really is it until October 9th you rotters!! I love you all to bits really! Adios..... Phil xxxx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 35 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 709 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �157.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
17 years ago 0 583 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Amen to that Andy. Hey butterfly can I borrow that dress? It is pretty. Grace
Hey I don't drink so I got the coffee and hot tea. Its about that time right. For all you sloshed people. My hubby is a dj, any body into mixed music(techno) We can crank it up. Which reminds me, I love the fact that I can dance all night again. So pump up the volume and dance. Grace
You might want to sanitize the bread box. I step in something while I was dancing. Who slipped something in my drink? My whole world was spining this morning, I don't remember a thang. Anybody up for a ham and cheese omlet with a pot of coffee? Grace
17 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Lilly for the translation! ;p And I've never had Cornish cider, but I HAVE played that game before! :8o: :eg: :p Glad to see the party is still going on, somewhat. Everyone is welcomd, so please, if you haven't joined the party yet, we'd love for you to drop by and let us know what you like most about being quit! Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 320 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,021 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1321.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
Good morning everyone... er, um, afternoon I mean! :blush: What a party! Looks like it's still going on too! Brent, good of you to stop by... I'll definitely try some of that yorkshire pudding! Sounds delicions! Phil, you snooze, you lose... your clothes that is! :p Good to see your found them again! :) Nanny, those 250 days look fantastic on you! Glad you could stop by the party! Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 320 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,016 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1321.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
Mr. Ed, how's the food coming? What else is on the menu??? Lily, I've never had Cornish dotted cream with Cornish scrumpy cider before... I can barely pronounce it! :8o: But it sounds good! :) Josie, where's Antonio???? When you're done dancing with him, I'd like a turn! :eg: :) Anyone else got something they like most about not smoking? I mean, I know we have LOTS of things we like... what's your favorite????? :) Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 319 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,991 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1317.47 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
A congo line! How fun! Great idea Phillip! I'm right behind ya! Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 319 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,991 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1317.47 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2

Reading this thread: