Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Day one is here....:)

17 years ago 0 48 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Here I am the morning of day one and quite a date it is too, 9/11 in this part of the world as I write. My partner has decided to stop smoking with me, so it is day one for her also. I was considering going cold turkey but realised that I probably would not be able to cope with that so have both patches and lozenges. I am very pleased that I didn't cave in and put the quit date off. Last night I cleared up all the smoking bits, ash trays, lighters, cig cases etc etc, it was quite a ritual. I am so pleased I have the good people here to share this with......thank you folks for sharing your support sooooo generously. OK now I'm off to get on with the rest of my smoke free life. I'm going to really enjoy this, I'm feeling soooooo much better already having come only the tiniest way. I don't doubt the challenges will come.........one day at a time. Savvvy
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I still remember days one to five and feel for you But if a smoker of 50 years like me can do it you can. Just remember if you do have to quit again that you will have to go through it all again so keep on going! Phil [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 33 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 663 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �140.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
17 years ago 0 290 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to Go Savvvy! It's nice to have you in the family! stay close! Stay strong! There are lot's of supportive people in here!!! Kate From Greece [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/23/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 19 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 191 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �57 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Savvvey: Doing good already... how far are you willing to go? We are here for you whatever the choice!
17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go! Great start clearing the debris! Attitude! Keep on posting here and letting us know how you are doing. Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 206 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,122 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1545 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 33 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
17 years ago 0 1151 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Savvvy, Way to go on Day 1! It really is a BIG step and it is great that your partner is quitting right along with you. Your attitude is incredibly positive and honestly that is the most important thing in the process in my opinion. It gets better every step along the way. All the best [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/5/2004 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 767 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 15,340 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3451.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 56 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
  • Quit Meter

$36,978.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 639 Hours: 14

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 55

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: