Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,645 Members

Please welcome our newest members: ASHAINE, EFAJARDO, MMAGTARAYO, JARCA, JCONOPIO

Would you like a mentor?

17 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mr. Ed, What can I say? Great minds think alike! ;p Come on new members! A quit buddy to help you along is a GREAT way to stay quit! Don't be shy! We would love to help you! So who wants to take advantage of a great opportunity to get paired with somebody who has already been through it and can really help you when you need help the most? Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 301 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,539 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1243.13 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
17 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jan, If there's anyone who you want to get a hold of, but can't because you can't use the SSC IM, then email or IM me on Yahoo IM (if you don't know my ID, go to the yahoo group and get it... it's there under members) and IM or email me and let me know the names of people you want to get a hold of. I would be happy to give them your email adress with your permission, of course. Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 304 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,622 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1255.52 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 22 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
17 years ago 0 1985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi MistyMoon I forget about how the quit was however you haven't and a perfect candidate for a mentor. You are in the thick of it and can be so helpful for the newsiest. A mentor that HAD smoked two to three packs a day and had quit of six weeks, make good sense as a teacher. You have the strength, knowlege and ability to be a good mentor.
17 years ago 0 457 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Stickin, I don't really think i'm ready to be responsible for anyone else, but always love to chat! Get your butt on the messenger, eh? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 39 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,195 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $507 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
17 years ago 0 457 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I just wanted to drop in and say that i'm really glad that Ericon is still here. I was worried about you! I'm going to log onto the messenger right now if anyone wants me. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 39 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,193 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $507 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
17 years ago 0 1128 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mistymoon, knowing that you kicked an up to 60 a day addiction inspired me. Dont sell yourself short. PrincessC :) x
17 years ago 0 744 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sometimes there are days when I still feel somewhat shaky with my quit and a helping hand would certainly help with my resolve. I need all the help I can get. A mentor would be great! Maybe we can assist each other.
17 years ago 0 1127 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I would love to be someones mentor but the person has to be from Europe. I'm 6 hours ahead of Florida. So if anyone is interested please let me know. I myself would love to have Mr. Ed or Phil as my mentor. kidding....lol [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 194 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,855 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �572.3 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
Hi new quitters, I would love to be a mentor but there might be a problem with the time. I am 6 hours ahead on the Floridatime (don't know about the rest of the US). If anyone needs a mentor I'm available for someone from Europe. Just let me know and I will do what I can to help you. Hugsxxxx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 203 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,091 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �598.85 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 28 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
Mr. Ed, consider me as your mentor....I am proud to be that :) Love Fini xx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 195 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,884 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �575.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: