Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

It was touch and go........

17 years ago 0 140 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow! On all counts. I'm so glad to hear your wife is okay. And that you can find out what caused such a severe reaction. Take care, sushik [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 68 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,716 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $612 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
  • Quit Meter

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 0 Hours: 0

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 10 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
cybr, I'm so glad your wife is okay now. And it is just awesome that you didn't think about smoking! I think you've reached 'the other side'. Just remember to never light up again and you're done with it!! Kimm - No nicotine in this body for One Month, Twenty Four Days, 1 Hour and 21 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 2 Days and 20 Hours, by avoiding the use of 826 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $227.62.
17 years ago 0 515 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Also very glad that your wife is OK now. Very scary story! Want to thank you for coming here to post it. I really need to hear that someday (and know that it will vary with all of us) that when a frightening, or tense or even tragic event happens, that one day, some day, I will not think of smoking as am automatic coping mechanism. That gives me motivation beyond belief to continue this quit. Thx, Ericon [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 302 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $58 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
17 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What a scary story! Glad to hear she's OK. Isn't it great, even in times of hardship, that we can think "WOW! I didn't even want to smoke!" I remember the first time it happened to me, and yes, it's amazing! Hope they figure out what happened to her. Pretty scary, but I'm glad that you both are OK. Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 284 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,110 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1172.92 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
17 years ago 0 322 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
cybrduke wow buddy-glad it wasnt me-i could`nt cope without my Mrs-she carries me along. Of All the days you could have and you never-your now over the worse man-give my love to your wife and hope all is ok. Jacko(UK) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 190 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
17 years ago 0 220 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cybrduke, im glad every thing came out ok for your wife. You have done a great job maintaining your quit, i think this experince will only reinforce the message that you can deal with any situation as a non smoker, BRAVO, PATS ON BACK, all the best jeanigirl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 59 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 775 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $280.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cyberduke, That's a great story! It sounds like you've made tremendous progress! Thanks for sharing, I'm sure it will inspire many! Danielle ________________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 334 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow Cyberduke - I'm so glad your wife is ok. Hopefully they will be able to find out what caused her reaction. Thank god you were there for her! She must be very proud of you that you got through such a tough time with out smoking. Take care, Janet [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 682 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $308 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
17 years ago 0 111 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
cyberduke what a star! so glad to hear shes ok and can hear how happy you are to be a non smoker!
17 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Cybrduke, Glad you both are okay! Shellfish, peanuts (lots of stuff cooked with peanut oils and medicine made with this). Glad also that you did not smoke. If you would like to chat with the March quitters contact me. Just Don't smoke. Best 2 U both, CobenFan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 135 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,306 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $472.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38

Reading this thread: