Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,658 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ, Julia725, RFULLERO, OJOIZA ALTHEA

He's a Rock

17 years ago 0 15 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you very much for referring me to this site "Missyfit". I never knew such site exists. For those who dont know me, my name is Rock, I had quit smoking once before for almost 5 years, then like an idiot I began to smoke again about 10 months ago. I put out my last cigarette 8/6/06. Good luck to everybody, I know its tough but we can do it.
17 years ago 0 1128 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It does doesnt it Marie :( PrincessC :8o: Great choice Missyfits friend :) look forward to helping you through. PrincessC :) x [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 26 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 615 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $265.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
17 years ago 0 1127 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome to the club !!! [IMG]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n144/dutch_honey/nosmoking02.gif[/IMG] :)FINI :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 127 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,191 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �374.65 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
17 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow Dutch that cigarette looks so real :( [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 54 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 819 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $216 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Rock, Welcome to the SSC and congratulations on deciding to kick the habit! Take some time to navigate through our forums and work through our program, located on the left of your screen. Put together an attack plan for cravings and a reward system. Take some time to look back and your relapse and the events that led to it. Find the trigger or contributing factors and devise a way to get around them this time around. If you have any questions, we are only a few clicks away. (Technical difficulties should be addressed through our feedback section.) Good luck! Danielle _________________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 111 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome rock..u have made a wise decision! lots of very helpful people here that have made mine and a lot of other peoples quit journeys not just bearable but enjoyable. It gets better & better the more you read - knowledge is power!!
17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Rock. Know that we are here for you. Look at all of the inspiration and motivation there is on this site and look at the "Quit Program Tools" to the left. Keep on letting us know how you are doing. Cheers Phillip :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 171 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,430 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1282.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 27 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
17 years ago 0 586 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have a very dear friend that was such help to me when I first quit smoking and I'll always be thankful to him for that. Today, I'm thrilled to say he's begun his own quit. Because I know he's reading things here on the site, I just wanted to say... This site really does make a difference... so when you want to reach for that cigarette to go with your morning coffee, log into this site instead and visit a while. You'll always find something to strengthen your resolve. I'm proud of ya! Congratulations and welcome back to being smoke-free, 'Rock'! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/2/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 550 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11,013 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1963.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 58 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
  • Quit Meter

$18,745.91

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 692 Hours: 7

Minutes: 20 Seconds: 31

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 1073 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome aboard Rock! congrats on making the decision to get this quit going again! With Missyfit in your corner, you have an extra advantage! I know you've been down this road before, but I highly recommend doing the the Program at the left here anyway. We CAN do this! [color=Purple]~lbugg~[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/17/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 508 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 28,474 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3556 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 49 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
  • Quit Meter

$52,545.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 919 Hours: 20

Minutes: 11 Seconds: 15

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Missy, This is great support and I hope your friend introduces himself to our wonderful support group!. We are ready to receive any member with open arms :) Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: