Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,696 Members

Please welcome our newest members: aseprodi, KaydeeChy, VLOVELY KEITH, Sav, TNIKKA

im comin back!!!

17 years ago 0 97 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well, I'm not an "old buddy" but I'd be happy to be a "new buddy". My quit date is August 1, 2006 but I am thinking of upping that date to a bit sooner. I've got a huge supply box of my own that I've been gatering...no patches or gum (too expensive as hubby lost job and we are scrapping by) but lots of sunflower seeds and other goodies :) Lady and Shevie are great, so is everyone else. I can't tell you how much everyone here has inspired me. Originally my quit date was September 1, 2006 but after a few minutes of lurking around her I upped it to August 1, 2006. Moved it up by a whole month before I posted my first message :) thats how inspiring they are...and here I am just a few days later seriously considering upping it again. Best of luck, Tina [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 351 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome bogbott, I wasn't here the last time you were but it's great to be here with you now. This time we know you can do it and trip with no smoking will be the best ever. You can do it, just keep telling yourself those words and we will be here to tell you also. Your mind can be very powerful, use it in the best way possible. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 28 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 288 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $56 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
17 years ago 0 322 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
bogbott nice to meet you jan welcome to you new and longer lasting rollercoaster Jacko(UK) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/27/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 19 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 956 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �285 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
17 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Nice to meet you looking forward to see you a lot around here. Welcome back [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 46 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 605 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $230 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey ... nice to meet you! Welcome Back!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 66 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,001 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $264 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
  • Quit Meter

$54,526.80

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5958 Hours: 18

Minutes: 25 Seconds: 35

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bogbott, We look forward to celebrating your first smoke-free day! Until then plan, plan, plan... Keep us posted, Danielle ________________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bogbot, Glad to see you back on the SSC! Tina, Let us know if you move up you're quit date so that we can all celebrate your first smoke free day together. Danielle ________________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 220 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am glad you're coming back. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 171 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $26 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
17 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Bogbott, If you're throwing a party on Monday, I will definitely be there! One of me, two of you - it must be Pimm's time!! Mr Ed :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 158 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,753 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1185 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
17 years ago 0 181 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! wot a great welcome back :) i must admit im very on edge about quitting ,i have the feeling its not going to work!!!why ????ive been there done that,i think old nic is working on me already!!!b--------d! :eg: i promised my elder daughter that i would be quit again befor we go away together in the caravan on aug5th and i intend to keep that promise [happy campers we are!] can anyone tell me why my pass word ect dosent work on yahoo anymore!!its been about 2 weeks since its happend i sent lady a email and that was that!!! :mad: i wont to move my date forward BUT i need to be at home that first week on the pathch i know they will make me light headed and wappy so best not to be driving about to work ect!its the 24th for me!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/24/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0

Reading this thread: