Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Onto more and more and more.

17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[center][b]Congrats to you Phillip! 120 days is so awesome. I can only imagine the pride you must be feeling. It is defiantly time for a celebration! [IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/Daniwiz/014019a.gif[/IMG][/b][/center] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 35 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,065 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $140 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
  • Quit Meter

$54,487.20

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5954 Hours: 11

Minutes: 36 Seconds: 49

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 261 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
YAY for Riverdale Man Party Hearty!! What a wonderful journey you are on! Cheers Alison :) Kick the Herb to the Kerb PS: So for us newbee's, could you clarify for me: You get on the cruise at 50 days, you hit the beach party at 100 days - and then? I can't wait to hit 120 days! Yes I can. This time the process is as enjoyable, if not more enjoyable than the result. Crave the journey not the destination. A [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 32 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 963 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $400 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
  • Quit Meter

$90,812.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 8663 Hours: 4

Minutes: 42 Seconds: 35

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Have fun tonight Riverdale Man, you've earned it! Danielle ___________________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi RD, Always on the lookout for your posts; we're about 4 days apart (as you know - I swear you're catching me up!) and I'm pleased that you're sounding so positive. I'm really happy to be at this stage in your quit and I know you are! Zyban - if you're up before me tomorrow - start off an RD Man 4 month thread - thanks! Mr Ed :) :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 123 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,706 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �922.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
17 years ago 0 1070 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow, your doing great! Your keeping quite busy and making your quit, yours! I am right behind you and am looking forward to adding all those wonderful things to my life too! Feels great doesn't it!??? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 32 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 648 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $144 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
17 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Phillip, You are a wonderful man. Keep your head held high. Your demands for yourself are nonetheless your self worth. Keeping your goals high enough to have to work for them, makes them all the better when you do. Take care of yourself. ;) 4my2girls [b][i][color=Maroon]What Consumes Your Thoughts Controls Your Life[/b][/i][/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 103 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,103 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $336.81 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
As part of my more and more and more this weekend I want to party and I am going to have to figure that one out. Party in the pool tonight! Party at work this afternoon? Party at work Saturday am or at the pool Saturday afternoon? Ahhhh Real time party on Saturday night, grill some shrimp, put ion the dirty dirty rice and have a swell time with lots of great slushy fruit drinkf! It's a plan Cheers Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 119 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,390 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $892.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
Good morning it is anniversary time for me again. Week 17 has ticked over. Tomorrow it will be four months. No weekend away this month all the energy is going into making the new office a little oasis in the middle of the city. MMMMMMMM So I get to go shopping again, and then I get to go shopping, and then I get to go measure some more, look some more and then perhaps go shopping again. And then after I have shopped myself out I get to put it all together. Don't know which part I like better and I really like reveling in the job complete. I love, love, love what I am doing, for myself and my life. I may not be doing it right or the correct way and I am doing it. I may not have what happens in the timeframe of when and what is supposed to happen and I have never been like that even as an itty bitty kid. I have found for sure that doing this the way that works for me is the surefire way of doing it and having it stick. Part of the cold turkey approach. I have never been quit this long, I never thought that I would have either the strength or the energy to keep quit. It really is so much easier to smoke. No this quit thing this is complex and this takes determination and skill and lots and lots and lots of energy. And I am loving not smoking and benefits not smoking give to my life. I get to swim better. The other night before practice the coach is having the team do stretches which turn into things like star jumps and push ups and a whole gamit of other motions that seemed to me more like exercise than a stretch. Well guess what, this cantankerous old geezer was able to keep up with the showboys those twenty five and thirty somethings. So I was able to do something that I never did before. Then I had to get in the water and I was able to do all of what was set out for me and feel okay after, well the next day I was a tiny bit stuff. Grins and adds "and I could still move". There is so much on this little journey, that I have never done before. This kind of has me excited, looking for what is new, what is a fresh experience. Not that I was a stick in the mud when I smoked I did all kinds of stuff and now it is different I can do and I can keep up and I can have pride in how and who I am. I get more and more secure in the knowledge that what I am doin
120 days has rolled around an there will be a party tonight! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 120 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,402 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $900 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
17 years ago 0 2364 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
120 is [IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/cuddlebug230/115045130288339-1.gif[/IMG] Phillip [IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/cuddlebug230/congratstext.gif[/IMG] Cuddles It's better to be a non-smoker with an occasional desire for a cig than a smoker with a constant desire to quit...... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 55 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,114 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $198 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26

Reading this thread: