Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

Calling The Knights of the Round Table ...

17 years ago 0 210 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I know I don't post a lot but I still read. With all that was going on with Duffis I just didn't care anymore. Now that we are back on track and he got his head out of where the sun don't shine, I can get on with my quit. He sold his boat and I am so happy, I don't have to have the Rangers go drag him off the lake and make him come home. I guess I am still a member of the Knights of the Round Table and if I lost my good standings, please re-instate me :) I have found this quit to be an easy one and I give credit to good planning, the desire to make it MY quit and of course good old Duffis there to help me along the way with out him preaching about not smoking. I have to admit I look at his amazing quit and I am in awe; not because he is my better half but because of who he really is. Rob and Phillip hang tight you will win. Go ahead and aks me how I know and I will tell you: Duffis said so and this makes it a truism, he so watches you guys and is deffinately in your corner. Coleen, thank you for keeping the Knights going and your dedication to your own quit. To the rest of the gang: get er done and what ever else happens, just don't smoke. Roxanne [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 117 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,535 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $409.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
  • Quit Meter

$567,862.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5344 Hours: 14

Minutes: 17 Seconds: 25

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: