Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,635 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RBARDAJE, CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON

JUST STOPPING BY TO SAY HELLO!!!

17 years ago 0 126 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm so glad that you are taking time and the necessary steps to care for yourself and that you are allowing your daughters to also help you in the process. Best of luck to you!!! You deserve nothing less! T. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 163 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $35.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
  • Quit Meter

$15,024.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 369 Hours: 0

Minutes: 13 Seconds: 59

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sunshine, I've missed you around the site. Thank you for dropping in to let us know you are ok. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 483 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $64 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
  • Quit Meter

$54,516.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5957 Hours: 14

Minutes: 3 Seconds: 10

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sunshine, Take good care and we'll be waiting for you here Best wishes Mr Ed :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 104 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,125 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �780 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
17 years ago 0 1070 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
great to see you! One day at a time, your doing wonderful! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 258 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $54 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
17 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sunshine, we miss you around here as well. But we do give you all our best thoughts,prayers and wishes to feel better soon. Sounds like you have been having a tough time. I'm glad your daughters are there to lend a hand and that you have what you need to get on the road to feeling like your "old" self. Hopefully they will find some meds that work well for you.r sensitive system. Take good care and know that even when you can't check in, we think about you. *HUGS* and blessings to you. :) CobenFan (Christine) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 63 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,086 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $220.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
17 years ago 0 1262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Sunshine Thanks much for letting us know how you are. I am glad your daughters are with you. I think you are taking all the right steps you need to take. You are so awesome. Especially when many people in your shoes would just stay down. I admire your strength and wisdom. Again....we are always here for you....like the rays of your sunshine....just as you have been here for us. Hugz Kare [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 118 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,776 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $354 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
17 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sunshine, my friend- Take good care of you. One day at a time, one moment at a time. Blessings coming your way- Healer xox [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 83 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,934 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $385.95 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
17 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Everyone, I have missed all of you sooooo much. My quit is still in full force. As a matter a fact I haven't had time to really think about it. I have had two trips to the ER this week, one of them today. I have just got to learn how to control the panic attacks I'm having. The meds that I'm on haven't had time to get into my system yet. I am so sensitive to so much of the medications. I will start back my counseling this coming week, and also group counseling.. My two daughters have been with me this week, and through the weekend. I think I would be okay but they don't thing so. And they are probably right. It has been good to have them here. My primary Dr told me I have not dealt with a lot of the grief and loss in the past year, and he thought it would be good if I did both of the counseling...I hope he is right. I have been browsing around the site, making sure everyone is doing okay. Looks like everyone is doing a great job, and that makes me happy. I wish I had more to give, but right now I have to take care of myself. I will be back as soon as I can....maybe not too long... Be blessed, SUNSHINE [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 140 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,393 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $490 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
  • Quit Meter

$229,989.38

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6398 Hours: 7

Minutes: 54 Seconds: 49

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 893 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Take care Sunshine and don't worry about not giving at the moment because you have given more than your fair share in the past! Thanks for dropping in. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 111 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,334 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �277.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
17 years ago 0 319 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Sunshine, Gosh Sunshine, With a name like that, how can You possibly fail, For You are Shinning on Everyone, May I say Congraulations to You for 140 days smoke free, That is most awsome my Friend, Well Sunshine, myself just passed the 3 year mark smoke free, An I really don't even think of smokeing anymore, Its just a new way of a lifestyle for Ya, and someday You too will be there, And I do believe in the saying that Time heals all, Just mainly Believe in Yourself, You only get One chance at life on this earth, And if You so Hopefully want to extend that life of Yours, Then You are on the right track, right here on this website, So keep that Eye of Tiger, and don't look back, Just remember, Your in the Drivers seat, And with a name like Sunshine, You should be smileing and laughing a lot, Take care, Smokeless In Oklahoma :)
  • Quit Meter

$26,901.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 885 Hours: 15

Minutes: 25 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: