Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,501 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

please, no tough love right now!!!

18 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
butterfly, Look at your stats, you are doing amazing. Take each day as it comes. You can do this. Take Care, Melanie _________________ The SSC Support Team
18 years ago 0 1155 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Butterfly, (1) I'm struggling through day #4. Hell week really is Hell. I can't even imagine having as many days as you do now. Do you really want to join me in Hell week? (2) Imagine your kitchen table. Now clear everything off it. Now dump 4,015 cigs onto it. Would they even fit on your table? Would they even fit in your bath tub? That's how many cigs you've saved yourself from by quitting!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 117 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $26 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
  • Quit Meter

$1,135,175.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5539 Hours: 16

Minutes: 25 Seconds: 12

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 48 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
butterfly, i wear a braclet also, just to remind me of a covenant i made with myself and this quit. i took my quit as a choice. So far when my mind thinks smoke, i think my choice. i choose not to be a slave. the one part of me that really hated smokes was the slave part. nicotine is addictive. butterfly this fight is real, you, me and this group knows this. nicotine addicition is not what you want in your life. looking at your stats tells me this. keep fighting for your freedom butterfly, fight. shamrock meg [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/23/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 248 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $49.7 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
18 years ago 0 300 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Look at how far you've come! OMG, 160 days is a long time. Please dont give up!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 59 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 597 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $147.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
  • Quit Meter

$204,331.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5156 Hours: 16

Minutes: 52 Seconds: 52

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Butterfly Swimmer Hopeyou are feeling better and I am sending you a big hug! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 975 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $360 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
18 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
BFS Thank you for posting this post and for being so very honest and vulnerable. Yes the smoking dulled all the senses and everything feels so much more as you feel so much more. It seems that there are feelings that are overwhelming you in this moment and there are other feelings that you might not be feeling so much. Imagine for a moment that you feel all the love and care and concern that you have for yourself in keeping quit for all of the time that you have. Imagine for a moment all of the nurturing and healing and yes once again loving acts that you have given to yourself in all of time that you have stayed quit. Imagine for a moment the strength and courage and yes once again endurance of love that you have shown yourself at saying no all of the times that you have said Not One Puff Ever. Imagine all the love that you have wrapped in that bracelet that you keep on your arm. Butterfly Swimmer step over to the loving side. What you did by posting was an act of love for yourself. Continue to let that love wash over you and dig deep into your heart. That love for yourself is really there. Courage and Love [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 974 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $360 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
18 years ago 0 415 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow Pam! I am sorry to see that you were having a rough time. I am very glad to see you made it!! I haven't been around in the past few days so I missed this and I am sorry but I see you got more then enough support! This site really can make the difference! Happy to see your still SmokeFree! The Chicken [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 564 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $210 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
18 years ago 0 58 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
*huge hugs* Wishing I'd been in here earlier today... Glad you made the smart decision and didn't give up your quit! You've got WAY too many days behind you to let them go... Way to go! Pamala [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 149 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $19.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
18 years ago 0 87 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
BFS, I don't know what to say, but look at 160 days. Thats 3840 hours, 230,400 minutes, 13,824,000 seconds. Wow - what an accomplishment! For 30 seconds of --- what? Pleasure? I doubt it! No tough love, just regular love and admiration for what you've already accomplished!! Just think about that for right this minute, and hold on to it. You have so very much to be proud of!!
18 years ago 0 2364 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Butterfly Swimmer Congratulations on 161 SMoke free days [IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/cuddlebug230/thth7.gif[/IMG] Cuddles [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 55 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,105 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $198 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46

Reading this thread: