Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

so you think you want a smoke?

18 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm just glad you are still hanging around! We are all waiting for your complete return! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 26 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 800 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $85.02 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
18 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jan, I'm so sorry you are having such a tuff time, but was happy to see your post today. Just keep hanging around the site and keep on posting and let us know how you are doing. This last quit was just a practice run. Thinking of you.... SUNSHINE [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 83 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,422 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $290.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
  • Quit Meter

$229,903.31

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6396 Hours: 1

Minutes: 32 Seconds: 20

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
thought i would share a bit with you all. as many of you know iv'e been going through a bit of a tuff time lately.i caved in 2 weeks ago [i think,brain is now dead!]and have been smoking as normal[lots].i thought it would help,one less thing to worry about every day.one less fight to fight.i could handle all eles going on if i could just smoke again. well it hasent worked out that way at all. i feel sick all day as if i will be at any time.my head hurts so im on pain killers,my mouth is dry and sore.my breath smells horid in the morning.i have to get out of my warm bed in the morning to go sit in the summer house to smoke and its freezing!i am refusing to smoke in the house as i used to !because i told the doc i had stoped the nrt's im having a real hard job getting them back! work is no easyer.aimee's still a pain in the butt the dog still peed in the kitchen and i still dont fancy knooky with my hubby!! all things i thought would right themselfs if i could smoke again . im just trying to say if your thinking life will be better if you smoke ,think again.i dont evan care that i lost 160 days i just wish i could stop .i will as soon as i get to speak to the doctor! dont give up the one thing you can control in your life Y O U R Q U I T love ya jan xxxx p.s hope you dont mind a post from an old junkie!
18 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Glad you realized that smoking didn't do anything GOOD for you! Now, the next time the junkie is screaming in your ear, tell him that you tried that already and you didn't like it and that you're not listening to him again! I'm so glad that you're back on the wagon! Welcome back Jan! Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 154 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,871 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $636.02 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
18 years ago 0 2027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I was wondering about you, Jan. Glad you've made this post. Sure wish I had some magic words for you, but I don't. You've learned a good lesson the hard way, but I honestly think you needed to do it. You've been having such a rough time of it all, I really hope you get the doctor's attention soon. Until then, know that we are on your side whether you're smoking or not. Shevie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/23/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 312 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,254 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1185.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 58 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
18 years ago 0 1306 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
And that is exactly why I am back to day 4. I thought I wanted one....not anymore. Glad you're lookin in on us It's a choice! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/28/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 92 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $34.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
  • Quit Meter

$330,379.58

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6026 Hours: 12

Minutes: 3 Seconds: 17

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jan, Your story and experience can and will help others as well as yourself. We are ready to help you, but you have to want to help yourself. You know it can be done, so prepare yourself for those tough times and use other methods to cope with situations that are causing you stress. We are ready when you are, Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: