Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,502 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

update on ME!

18 years ago 0 481 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The fact you are posting is a great sign - you CAN do this, and you will, YES YOU WILL!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 85 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,028 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �102 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
18 years ago 0 1079 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi bogbott, It's great to hear from you! It sounds like you need to go pound some pillows or something else, ( not your doctor!) lol. Please hang in there and get yourself back on track. You are REALLY missed around here. By the by, I'm with you on the..... people saying one thing and doing another...... thing. Don't make promises you can't keep, right sister? Hope to hear from you again soon. [color=Red]redrosie[/color] :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 88 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,124 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $730.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
18 years ago 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
4 times over the past two days have i rung them and was told i would get a call in 5 mins!you start to feel stupid! why dont people do what they say they will???????? im angry that i want to smoke im angry that i have to quit and im angry that they havent rung me when they said they would and that just makes it worsa!!!!!!! so much for our health service! i didnt want to by any more fags and have infact got a nic gum in now but i wanted to talk to them and chat about whats happend and what i can use ,i dont want to chew any more! get the idia that im angry?????? jan xxxx
18 years ago 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HI GUYS! im still lurking!!!been having trouble getting to see the doctor for nrts next appointment is the 24 april!!!!!!!!!!!!! not good anough so im having a phone consultation[sp]instead! just wanted you all to know im not a lost cause!! and i miss my chats with you all! and aimees still a ****** ! love ya all jan xxxxxxx
18 years ago 0 148 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Bog! Glad to hear you have not yet given up the fight. Stick close and let us help you through this. You sound determined, now make it happen girl! Just had a thought. Has anyone tried using a punching bag to put nicodemon in his place? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/16/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 195 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,351 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1287 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
18 years ago 0 92 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Everyone: Haven't posted too much as of late. Been really busy with household chores. The after winter clean-up is tremendous. Spending alot of time outdoors, not at the computer. All is going pretty well with me, so far. I still miss smoking, even though it sounds stupid, it's true. I've also been busy with my youngest daughter. She's having some medical problems. They finally think it's endrometreois. Plus she has other problems, like her have Rheumatoid Arthritis since the age of 6. She has seen so many Doctors, I've actually lost track of how many. Even trying homeopathic medicine. Hope all you quitters are doing well. Hugs Marilyn :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 291 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,836 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1309.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 39 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Don't be a stranger... You know how to contact us. We miss you too. You can still talk to us you know. pssssssstttt... hurry up and get back here. My broom is starting to get dusty. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 272 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,448 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $952 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
18 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Jan! Good to see you! You get yourself back here soon, alright? Let us know what NRT and/or other program you're going to be on. We miss you! Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 153 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,833 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $631.89 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
18 years ago 0 1110 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Its great to se you havent given up. You can do this, as can anyone if they put their mind to it. We'll be here when your ready again. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 344 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,615 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2580 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 45 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jan, Thank for the update and great to see your being productive! Keep us updated. Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: