Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,622 Members

Please welcome our newest members: SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC, HMAZO, MLISING

Inspiration from a 5 year old...

18 years ago 0 453 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I hope to remember this each time I start a new project, plan to attend a meeting or prepare for another Girl Scout activity. I am going to make it my new mantra: I have lots of fun [i]everywhere[/i] I go! Thank you for sharing this, Celia. Thank God for children, who remind us that it's the simplest things that make such a difference. Mc
18 years ago 0 33 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am an early childhood teacher and I have a little wisdom to share. One of the little girls in my class, Aimee, was celebrating her last day at the centre before going to school next week. When I left today, I went to say goodbye to her. "So Aimee, I do hope you have lots of fun when you go to school..." I said. Aimee considered this for a moment and chose her words carefully. She said, "Well Celia, I know I will because I always have lots of fun everywhere I go..." Nothing to do with smoking I know, but it has humbled me - in 10 years doing this job, this really has been one of the most special moments for me. A philosophy for life. I hope it lifts some-one's spirits, they are words I will never forget... Celia [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/6/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 253 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,796 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1644.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
  • Quit Meter

$99,937.20

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 4672 Hours: 11

Minutes: 44 Seconds: 30

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: