Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,499 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Is It Me?

18 years ago 0 893 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I was pretty surprised to read this, I have read loads of your posts and have found them uplifting even if they are not for me. I am early in my quit and I can honestly say that I probably would not have made it so far without them so please don't stop. Anyway, how do you get all those faces? I can't fugure it out :quest: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 116 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �22.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
18 years ago 0 456 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Redrosie... I don't even know you.. but I know your posts and responses. You have been part my ability to quit.. You are like someone who can be counted on .. Please don't feel that way.. please..!! You can join us at our new Feb Quitters if you want.. First Butterfly says she's leaving and now you feel like this.. Please don't go and please don't give up this quit.. We need you here.. you are a staple.. Forget those thoughts.. they are not correct.. we are all in this together !! Hang with us and Hang tuff !! Christine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 361 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $49 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
18 years ago 0 68 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi there, I do read all your posts. They are very helpful to me and very encouraging. Please feel free to continue answering our posts. I find that sometimes I don't have anything to say but it's nice to read what others are going through. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 250 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $120 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
18 years ago 0 87 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
RedRosie, just wanted to add that since my quit date, the inspiration I get from your response to posts has been invaluable. You and several others are always so kind and caring to give thoughtful and honest advice when we need support. That takes alot of time and heart! Don't hesitate to let us know when you need some back. Keep on Kickin' Ash! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 17 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 264 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $68 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
18 years ago 0 101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Redrosie, Always, always love you posts, since they are of such encouragement, and I just get a kick out of those little add-ons (can't seem to remember the name) but I guess you know what I mean. Hope you have a better day today, Big Hug from NYC Your fellow Ashkicker, Gaby [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 30 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 612 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $232.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
18 years ago 0 96 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Red. Thanks for the pat on the back even tho i almost missed it ;) By the way I am still nekkid....9 days now. For me, the hardest battle is the psychological one. I still have good days as well as bad,but it feels good to know that I am moving forward with my quit. Do not despair,Last time I quit, I rode the waves with my handy dandy patches all the way. My attitude being that I wanted to give myself every opportunity to succeed in my quit. It is better to follow the directions....Whats a few weeks compared to the rest of your life? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 43 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,082 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $483.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
18 years ago 0 96 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Red, Don't forget we're neighbours and we're in this together. I actually envy the way u seem to be holding it together and I always look for your response. I am feeling as u r but with good reason, I am not responding to others like I should. I find it hard to find time to read them all,never mind responding too. Anyhow, Thanks for being there and keep smiling... together we can fake it til we make it. :) :) P.S. Where did u get all those lovely smiles any way? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 42 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,065 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $472.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
18 years ago 0 610 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Redrosie I think I know how you feel I often feel that way here as well. I have been hanging out here reading and posting when I feel the urge. I do look up to you and I admire your quit you never seem down and you are always encouraging everyone here you write how I feel. Thank you for being here and for being 1 day ahead I am following you and holding on to your tail as hard as I can which also means I have your back we can do this together Redrosie my friend!!! ;) Polly [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 44 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,202 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $162.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
Yes we are ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 44 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,203 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $162.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
Look at our stats next week we will be half way to the beach!!! Every one has done so great I hope you all have rewards planned. I am going to the spa WAHOO!! Now we all need a feel good day because we deserve it!! :) ;) :) Polly [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 44 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,206 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $162.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3

Reading this thread: