Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,523 Members

Please welcome our newest members: mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7

Smober Roll Call!

18 years ago 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It's me and I'm cool :p A tiny bit smug at times.....going on TWO HUNDRED days :gasp:. And I give alot of credit to the unsmokeables...those celebrating a year this month and there are alot of them.....for my success!!!!! What a fine example they gave us coming up behind. Well, for those of you that are new and struggling with this let me tell you the rewards and the freedom of being smoke free are so worth it. I am so strong and healthy.....went to yoga today and I do all the poses without being out of breath. Yep, such a good, positive change and God knows I loved to smoke. Not one puff ever and let the party begin, Janet [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/23/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 195 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,918 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $975 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
18 years ago 0 92 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Smober as ever. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 236 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,736 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1062 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 31 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
18 years ago 0 92 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Boy oh boy does that chocolate cake look inviting. That's another of my addictions, chocolate yum yum. I've been busy over this past week-end clearing snow and all, that's why I haven't been on. We had "Blizzard Carson" over the week-end. He dumped 20 inches on us here in CT. It was really pretty when it was coming down, but the clean-up wasn't as pretty. I had two cars outside in the drive, you couldn't even tell it was a car when the snow started blowing and drifting around it. Well anyway we have a guy who plows but you still have to do cleanup, had to make some space for sweetie to do her duty. She was so cute romping in the snow. She's only 13" to the shoulder so she was having a ball bounding around in the backyard, I took pictures of course. Smoke-free going fair, still struggling though. Hugs Marilyn [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 245 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,918 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1102.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 33 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Cheryl...check it out. You mentioned Texomagal and she's here! Kattiequitter and Katiescarlette have also been around. Now what about Smoggs, Mike, Susie, Bovarie, ButterflySwimmer, Ken, Shirl, Sheller, OOF, and all the other smobers. I know they still check in periodically. Let's hear from you guys! I believe that at the last Smober party (In the Jungle) N2K, Bogbott and that whole gang joined us as well. You guys need to check in too because you always liven up the party Big Time! The rain has cleared, the sun is shinning. Let's head on out for a little bit of golf. It's in the 70's and beautiful outside. Great exercise too. For those of you that don't know and may be wondering....When you don't drink you are sober and when you don't smoke you are smober... The Smobers quit smoking between May and July...(well all but SweetPea but she's a smober too) :) Now.....off to play golf! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 218 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,371 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $763 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
Hey Cheryl and Marilyn. I found some music to get this party started. Well�.it�s Friday night and apparently �I�ve Got Too Much Time on My Hands�. We�ve been quit for quite a while now and know that �Aint Nothing Gonna Break My Stride�. As a matter of fact when the nicodemon comes knocking we just say �Who Could It Be Now�. Nicodemon takes one look at us and our stats and says it�s �Time for me to fly� because we have all been �Ridin the Storm Out�. It�s been over six months now and we know that these are �The Best of Times� and its time for us to �Come Sail Away� to the land of freedom. We no longer need a �Crystal Ball� to see where we are going. We�ve climbed and reached the �Rocky Mountain High�. We are now all �Shining Stars�and we have �Turned the Page� on our new lives. We are no longer running �Against the Wind� but now we stand strong and have �Sunshine on our Shoulders�. That�s as good as it gets for now folks. Now come on�..Let�s get this party going. (Cheryl...you are so much better at this than I am.) :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 217 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,358 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $759.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
We haven't had a smober party in a long long time. Come on Smobers...I know you are still out there. Lets show those stats! We are all considered "oldies" now. Can you believe it? Post your stats. Let's have a little Smober Runion! I'm going to get some food together...... be back soon to see who shows up. :p Healthy2 that goes for you too. You are still a smober in our books! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 217 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,354 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $759.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
Exhale...we are Smobers. There is always 7 layer chocolate cake around some where. :p Congratulations on 6 months and over 200 days. Those stats look really good on you. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 226 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,537 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $791 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
18 years ago 0 388 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady, What an excellent idea....it's definately time for a party !!!! We may be considered oldies now, but we are ahhhhhhh such goodies :p Everyone should be "Dancin", "Dancin"..."Dance the Night Away"...cuz after all, the "Rhythm is Gonna Get Us...So everyone...Let's Party Hardy... Have A Great SuperBowl Weekend !!!!! ~SweetPea~ [IMG]http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/1693/nonic20067dg.jpg[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/29/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 158 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,908 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $709.42 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
18 years ago 0 210 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm still smober counting down to 1 year! 107 days to go! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/31/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 258 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,171 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1161 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
18 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Shirl!!! Good to see you!!! Long time, no read! How ya been? Welcome back! Crave the Quit! Butterfly [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/kissnflirt/littlebutterflies.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 108 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,713 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $356.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24

Reading this thread: