Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,501 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

In tears! Need help!

18 years ago 0 663 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This is just a test - which you will pass. Go take that nearly $300 you've saved being smoke free and get something you want. You are worth it. You earned it. I know you're not going to smoke as you know it won't make you feel a lick better. Here's a big 'ol (((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))) for you, though. Happy birthday!!! and happy almost 90th re-birthday! You're kickin' ass, seabass - sometimes we have to endure the suffering alone. Look at Lance Armstrong, when asked what sets him apart from the rest,"I think I love suffering"... B.S. - he loves winning and so do I and so does most everyone. YOU ARE WINNING, BUTTERFLY. HANG TUFF. keep on keepin' on - fish. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 35 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,078 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $175 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
18 years ago 0 711 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi you gorgeous creature you! I came in for a quick look at the site, didn't bother logging in cos had not got much time. Saw your post, backed right on out and logged back in to reply......cos stuff like yer birfday is import'nt! Happy birfday BFS...... P.S. Have posted the staple gun so you can attach copies of this thread to the more sensitive bits of anatomy as desired (on those who deserve it of course). Luv Brent [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/8/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 49 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 347 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �245 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
18 years ago 0 85 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Butterfly: I am sooo sorry you are going through this. We are all thinking about you and singing the birthday song !!! You have been a GREAT GREAT help to me in the time I have been here so BIG HUGS for you !!! You will come through this and I know what you mean about not having good luck with birthdays so just go buy yourself something for yourself with all that money !!! Take care !! CJ :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/8/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 79 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,587 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $221.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
  • Quit Meter

$63,569.80

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6422 Hours: 3

Minutes: 34 Seconds: 2

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 86 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Pam, I think you are 90 today...Happy Birthday again. I bet you are starting to feel the sand :) :) Keep it up girl!!!! Tony :) Ash Kickin Joker [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 488 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $72 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
18 years ago 0 2364 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
BFS Hey girl please hold it together and dont smoke. You are a very strong a beautiful person. You have been there for me and have helped me alot. In just 11 days you will be on the beach. And I have a special dinner I am saving to cook for you. When I started smoking again, I thought about you and how you where able to go for your quit again. You are a real inspiration. Well we will just have to have a belated Birthday Party for you from your ssc family, you desirve it. You have really worked hard for this quit so please do not give it up. [IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/cuddlebug230/Blue_butterfly_2.gif[/IMG] Cuddles Ash Kickin Joker [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 198 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $32.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
18 years ago 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
OH BLESS!YOU MUST HAVE FELT ROTTEN,PAM WE LOVE YOU AND WISH YOU HAPPINESS, FEEL THE SEA BREEZZZZZZZ???????? ITS COMING YOUR WAY, ITS GONE SO QUICK! WE WILL HAVE A DOUBLE DO WHEN YOU HIT THE BEACH,IM SURE CUDDLES WILL COME UP TROOPS WITH THE FOOD AND YOU NEVER NO THAT NAUGHTY MAN STU MAY POP IN WITH A NICE LOOKING GUY FOR YOU!! LOVE YA JAN XXX [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/13/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 105 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,636 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �414.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
18 years ago 0 150 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
well! that is just not fair!! [color=Red]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BUTTERFLY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....and many more!![/color] Love to you and big hugs, SILVER [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/17/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 130 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,928 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $845 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I didn't forget Pam..... But I'll say it again. [color=red][size=4]Happy Birthday![/size][color=black] :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 209 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,186 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $731.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
18 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you so much everybody! I'm feeling a lot better today. Been too busy to feel bad! I guess that's a good thing. Just wanted to check in real quick and say think you to everyone. You guys are the most awesome people and I really do appreciate all of your hugs and support! Crave the Quit! Butterfly [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/kissnflirt/littlebutterfly2.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 90 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,266 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $297 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
18 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I've been crying all night. My whole family forgot my birthday (yesterday), including BOTH of my parents, not to mention other things not going well too and I've just had a lousy two days. I know a cigarette won't make things better, but right now, I'd try just about anything! Help! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 89 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,247 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $293.7 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53

Reading this thread: