Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Hi, there! I´m new and need support!

7 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I could use someone to talk to as well.  Please feel free to talk with me anytime.  I notice there are not a lot of postings on the support group.  I have also suffered depression for a long time.  I manage some up time, but its' been a long time now since I have been able to not suffer the effects of depression.  Would be nice to hear how someone else deals with it as well. 
7 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi! 

This is my first time here but I have been dealing with depression for about 18 years now. If there is one thing in life I understand and can talk about it is that! I also am looking to have some peer support and be able to talk to people who understand, who won't judge me, who will understand where my thoughts and words are coming from, and just to get some of my sh*t out in the open. I am always willing to talk to people so if you would like I am here to talk to! 
7 years ago 0 27 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So far I like this program, but I wish there was more active discussion on the forums from current members. I realize that everyone is in a different place in their processes, so not everyone wants or needs to reach out to others. I just feel so alone and like I don't have anyone to talk to who understands me.
7 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome!

I am sorry to hear how you have been feeling but I am glad you found us. How are you finding the program so far?

Ashley, Health Educator
7 years ago 0 27 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello, everyone. I'm posting to introduce myself, as I just joined this website today. I am a 41 year old stay at home mom/wife to two children and a husband and a part-time doctoral student working on dissertation research. I have battled this disease since childhood, by myself for the most part. I wrote a blog post with my "story" of depression, and if you'd like to know more about me I'd love for you to read it. I hope that this program will truly help me. I feel frustrated, overwhelmed, and alone. Hugs, Super Girl

Reading this thread: