Depressed or anxious? Trying to quit smoking or manage your drinking? Looking to reach your personal healthy weight?

This digital care program has helped thousands of people decrease depressive symptoms, conquer anxiety, quit smoking, and achieve their personal healthy weight.

Don’t take our word for it: browse our communities or register now to create your own free, personalized program.

Browse through 411080 posts in 46908 threads.

124,458 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jases, OverwhelmedMom, insignia, Roxanne6233, Jillianr

Change?

Ashley -> Health Educator
  • My Logo

Interesting question Reset.

I think we should always be checking in with ourselves, especially when we are getting feedback we cannot interpret from our environment. Are there any cognitive distortions that may be at play? I there any old unhelpful patterns that might be interfering? Are there any cognitive distortions that might be colouring our view? How do loved ones view the situation? Can you get feedback from anyone you trust. I think these questions are a good place to start.

Can you share any specifics about the situation you are referring to?

Thanks for posting,

Ashley

reset
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
16 days ago 0 reset 50 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo

Hi All,

I have a question: how can you tell, if you have changed yourself, or if something around you is not right?

I am wondering what signs there would be if your are on a wrong path?

I just don‘t get the meaning of the feedback that I get from my environment.

How can you interpret them for yourself? Is there any guidance how to detect if something is wrong with you? With your personality, I mean.

Please help if you can. Thank you for any advice.

Reading this thread: