Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Did You Know?

15 years ago 0 955 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wildcat,

Accessing proper resources can be incredibly difficult but you can do this! Are you able to speak to your doctor or counselor about how to access the resources and services you need? Having people like this advocate for your needs can always be helpful. They will also be able to help you navigate the system when needed.

Hopefully this is helpful. Let us know how it goes!

Sarah, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 456 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yes I did know!
 I am having quite the time of my life looking for resourses to manage my bipolarity as a long-term illness. And not a short-term episode.
15 years ago 0 955 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Members,

The annual cost of depression to the U.S. economy is estimated at $44 billion. It is second only to cancer in terms of economic impact, higher than the cost of heart disease. Yet, there is no high-profile organization helping with research and treatment such as the American Heart Association, American Cancer Society, Diabetes Foundation, American Lung Association, to name but a few.

Reading this thread: