Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,499 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

The Depression Centre is now offering Group Program Walkthroughs!

13 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Love hearing that commitment Mitali.

We have completed the timed discussions so there will not be new postings but please post your thoughts in questions in the posts that are already here. Complete the program on your schedule and post in the specified threads!

Looking forward to reading your thoughts.

Ashley, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 15 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I commit to work through this programme and group discussion.

I commit to help others in their problems and share mine with them too.
I hope for empathy,encourgement from health educators and fellow members and I commit to have same for them.

I commit to be a positive,happy,contented personality and reaching this goal step by step.

And  I commit to complete all the homework/activites expected here regularly, also to encourage others to do it.

mitali

13 years ago 0 217 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I commit and will work through the program again.

Strength 
Thank you for joining us Stacy!

Great expectations!  Thank you for adding your thoughts!

Members, please commit to your DC community and join the program walkthrough!

Ashley, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 27 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello to everyone, again.  I am a new member and yes I would be more than willing and happy to commit to being a part of the group walk through.

I am very dedicated to finding answers and something of my former self again and would hope that through sharing of my experiences be able to help others in their journey.

My expectations would be that I like to see honesty, openness and a good commitment from all participating so that we can make the most of the sessions.  I like feedback and believe everyone is entitled to their opinion even if at times it is different than mine, but hearing others always allows us to see something different, especially when I find at times right now I am walking with blinders on.

Stacy

Dear members,

Since we have a few new members I thought now would be a good time to have another group program walkthrough. We have had these discussions before, if you have participated already great.  If not, now is the time!

If you would be interested in participating in a group walkthrough of the program on a weekly basis please post your commitment here.  We will be covering and discussing one session a week.

Please review the first few posts here to ensure you are aware of what is expected and feel free to add your thoughts.
Looking forward to it!

Ashley, Health Educator
14 years ago 0 50 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Depression Center Members,

I hereby commit myself to the weekly participation of the discussion of the sessions. I will work hard, be honest and will keep an open mind. I enjoy working with other who have some of the same issues and will try to understand issues that are outside the realm of my knowing. I encourage any and all members to participate as well. I look forward to hearing from all of you. Thank you to Ashley for setting this up and getting us started. I have no judgments on anyone except myself and I will try to not be so hard on myself as well. I expect nothing but kindness, open minds, and active energy in the discussions.

Thank you all,

Fallabe12
14 years ago 0 217 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I commit to you that I will participate in the weekly program discussions.  I will attempt to actively participate by facilitating discussions and listening.  I will also try to gain some understanding of my self through the discussions about the program and issues brought to the discussion.

I believe in treating all persons with dignity and respect.  I will also be honest in my responses. I hold these values high. 

I understand that each persons issues are unique to them and very real.

I commit to working through the program, reviewing program session and try to remember program content.

I will admit when I don't know something or am unsure so as not to lead others astray.

I will try to assist other members when possible and be open-minded, willing to learn.

I will try to encourage others.

Strength
14 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great thanks for commiting everyone.  Members, please know you can still participate in the forums even if you did not commit. 

Please see Group Discussion on Session One. I will be posting discussion questions every Thurday.  Please feel free to ask questions, make comments and share experiences.

Ashley, Health Educator

14 years ago 0 199 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Since I have just started working the program I feel this would be a great opportunity for me to get the most benefit out of the program and give me a opportunity to give and receive feed back and support from my fellow members and the Educators running and moderating the Group Program Walkthroughs.

I commit to try to complete one session per week and to participate in the weekly discussions to the best of my ability.

Sid

Reading this thread: