Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,534 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Following a dream....

15 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow Rosie!

That sounds so awesome! Sounds like youhad a great trip and some really great usccesses! Con gratulations! You go girl! Oh and looking forward to those pics. Once again congratulations on your great successes.
15 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Rosie,

We are so glad that you persevered and had a great time!  Continue on with your homework and know that you have already made a few big steps in conquering your fears.

Great success, congrats!

Josie, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 85 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well, I'm back from India and survived the crazy taxi drivers, the spicy food and the mosquitos! It was really an amazing experience. It is such a place of contasts, there will be a filthy street with cows and litter and right next to it a 5 star hotel with amazing food. In one dirty street we discovered an ice cream parlor with sorbet fit for a king.... I think I also managed to conquer a few of my fears like being in big crowds, being in a strange place so far from home and fear of trying new things. This was a great learning experience and I think I will take alot from it that will change the way I look at things. Have not been doing my homework though, so I have some catching up to do... Thanks for the encouragement and when I sort out my pics I may post a few just to give you a taste of India!

Have fun Rosie! You will come back to us with tons of great stories! You go girl!

15 years ago 0 85 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for the support everyone- without this site and this group, I would never have gotten this far with my goal. I am off tomorrow and will post when I get back to tell you a bit about the trip (and maybe post a pic or two)......

Wish me luck- I am terrified!!!!
15 years ago 0 456 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Rosie.

I am so happy for you.  It is not everyday that you get to realise a dream .  I hope your every wish comes true over there.
Rosie,
 Oh wow! Talk about a goal well met! Talk about a success! Have a wonderful trip to India! Woohoo! When you get back don't forget to come on here and tell us all about it. We can live vicariously through you lol! I am so psyched for you! You go girl!

I wish you many wonderful travels!
15 years ago 0 201 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
wow - now that's a goal! walk with saraswati
15 years ago 0 42 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Have a fun time in India Rosie. Enjoiy enjoy enjoy.
Look forward to hearing about your hol when you return.
Safe Journey
Thanks for shraing such a happy success story

15 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That is fantastic news Rosie!!

India sounds so wonderful and I am sure you have so many amazing experiences waiting for you and your husband once you land.

Please update us on your return and stay safe!

Namaste,

Faryal, Health Educator

Reading this thread: