Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Feeling better already!

18 years ago 0 53 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey, you three! Thanks for all the support these past months! Kat, I don't know that i have any advice except for 2 simple things...Take this program at face value. Its all so very simple, yet true. Its nothing you don't already know, you just need to be reminded of it. You have everything you need to make life work already. You just have to realise that and decide to make it happen. This is what I'm telling myself everyday....and its working. Love to you, Liz
18 years ago 0 207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Liz i was so happy when i read your post its great that you are feeling more positive (and sharing it with us)Its a good feeling isnt it!Good on you.Gabbi :)
18 years ago 0 78 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congraduations Liz! really Im happy for you. Its a battle getting over depression. I know this because there was a time in my life when I was going through depression. after going through therapy and taking my meds I finally beat my depression. Well its about five years later and now im having another episode of depression. I dont know why I was so naive by thinking it could never happen again but it did. I am not on any meds or going to see a therapist because I am still in the process of getting my medical insurance it is very expensive to treat depression so once I get my medical insurance it will be more affordable for me and I will be well on my way to recovery. I hope. You said you are getting better from your depression do you have any advice that would make the process a bit easier of getting out of it?
18 years ago 0 189 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations. I am so happy for you. Let me know about the homeopathic meeting as I am interested to see what you are going to be taking as I would like to try without the meds. I too am finding myself slowly coming out of the depression. I am having more good days than bad, but I still need a lot of work on my anger management. Take care and once again CONGRATS. Sharon
18 years ago 0 53 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, all. So between this program and getting back to doing what I love to do, I've had 3 full days this week with ZERO depression! There are still some concerns with finances, my relationship, etc., but I don't feel like everything is a hopeless endeavor anymore. After months of overwhelming depression, anger, and fear, I finally feel like I am on track and in check. I feel strong again. I will be starting treatment with a homeopathic doctor on the 20th, and then with a therapist following New Year's. I feel like, as long as I receive some assistance on anger management that it'll all be OK, and I'll have the skills to deal with and possibly even avoid bad life situations. Though I've spent all my nights since my move alone, I don't feel lonely. I'm actually enjoying the time to think life through! I just hope all this lasts...

Reading this thread: