Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Feel traped...

14 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi eleveno,

That is great that you are enjoying the program.  You should feel very proud of yourself for taking steps to improve.

It sounds like you have a good idea of what you should be working on.  Have you tried discussing your concerns with a career counselor?  He/she may be able to give you advice you haven't thought of yet.  Remember your number one concern should be your health.  If you recognize that certain situations are making you depressed you need to take action to resolve that. Whether it be making actually life changes or though process changes, something needs to be done.

Keep up the great work and let us know how you are doing.

Ashley, Health Educator
14 years ago 0 619 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello,
I have been following the online program which I am founding fantastic and I have already starting feeling some improvements in my condition. I noticed also some patterns in my depression. I tend to get more depressed when I work too many hours. Also in one day I can go from feeling great to feeling like crap. Generally I am very professional at work but when I get depressed I am another person and do not work properly.

I am not feeling happy at my work because I am in a dead end job. Where I live (not an urban area) there aren't many new job opportunities and I started a part-time business hoping to go full-time. The problem is with my job and the business I work too many hours. Working too many hours leads to worsen my depression. And I can not leave my job because my part-time business do not provide me with the income needed to pay the biils. I feel traped...
Thanks for listening

Reading this thread: