Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,649 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PKENNETH LANCE, JSABAS, ASHAINE, EFAJARDO, MMAGTARAYO

Can I....

18 years ago 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Eclaire, I do understand what you are asking for however I just wanted to echo what Gabbi has already recommended, you may want to utilize the depression diary as a way to "vent" / express the feelings that you describe. Members are encouraged to discuss various parts of the program with each other here in the forums, but for other issues, you may find the instant messaging feature more appropriate. Please let us know if you need any assistance with downloading this feature. Casey __________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team
18 years ago 0 12 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I just dont think you guys understand . I am still discovering this web site. I have started the diary session but I find there is no journalling part sure there is the activity schedule but what do I do about me feelings of anger or hurt I need to share I have no support group around me I am looking for a place where I can share like yesterday I had a difficult time with my relationship with by boyfriend I needed to talk in out but I tryed downloading the IM buddie thing My computer jam so I had to cancel it twice. Beside I look at the you is login on the IM there is never any budddy when I look or is that because I am not login I can t know how many or on line then I look at the members log in there is never more then 2 that I have seen on the same so where to a get the support on this board ok few really reply alot of looking only I am really not on my best game I have many problem with feeling rejected, isolated and not part of anything so How do I get over this thru reading and doing the diary sessions ok well if there is the case I guess I stay isolat still with no support and feeling like a ghost I have to started taking my meds again because I when of them only started only of them and I know this is influency my thinking right now I am sorry about this I am just trying to cop with accepting my powerless facing my mood swings without medication causing my so many problems in my daily life I just want a place where I can feel free to say just about anything a place where it is safe to vent with out causes problems in my life because vented with a love one isnt good Hope you get a better understanding of what I am looking for now
18 years ago 0 207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Eclaire97 im not sure if you know but in the depression program there is a diary format to keep track of things so if you havnt already you could check it out and see if thats what your looking for.Gabbi.
Eclaire, You are free to ask questions and look for support with this site. It may take some time for everyone to get used the IM Messenger, but it is worth a try. We are here to support and give knowledge, venting to a degree is acceptable and members may be able to assist you. Hope this helps, Josie ___________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team.
[color=Purple][size=4][font=Century Gothic]I have downloaded the IM but it aint what I mean some times I just need to vent and if nobody is online what do I do then I havent seen many people onb line so far. I am just start the program I even got a friend to print my 1st session[/color][/size][/font]
Eclaire, You can use the CBT Buddies Instant Messenger. You will be able to download this and speak to other members on line at any time. This may be of some assistance to you. Have you gone through the program? The Depression Diary may also be of some assistance to you. Please let us know if we can help you further. Josie __________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team
[size=4][font=Comic Sans MS][color=Purple]I would like to know if there is a discussion where I can just vent? I need some times just to write everything that comes to mind, and being the newby here not quit sure exactly if I can do that. Sometimes my venting can me very full of anger dispear but not suicidal. So is there a place on this site to vent or just pot what is going on? Eclaire [/color][/font][/size]

Reading this thread: